Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Everyone seems to have missed the best part of ToW's place in the WHFB timeline: Mordheim (the city) is still standing because Magnus hasn't destroyed it yet :cool:

gw make new Mordheim box plz & ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Squibsy posted:

But Mordheim only got interesting when it got hit by a comet :(

The comet hit in 1999, Magnus razed the city when he was doing his unification tour of the Empire in 23XX

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

I look forward to running nothing but blocks of 10 halberdiers with 2 6-man handgunner detachments flanking them as all of my core slots, like the good old days of 6e

The rest of the points go to cannons and a stank :getin:

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

I just wish they would rerelease the 5e plastic and metal saurus models, the ones that look like bipedal monitor lizards. I've hated every version of the saurus they released afterward :(

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

That makes sense for pistoliers, they've always been little lordling shits trying to prove themselves by being reckless, but the rules have never supported that before now

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Safety Factor posted:

:siren: Important wizard hat info :siren:

Hathammer is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (gary morley nagash Howl)

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

All of the base skeleton parts are from the second ever "modern" multipart plastic troop kit GW released in 1998 (the first was Soldiers of The Empire), so they're more like 27 year old molds :v:

fun fact: the original GW plastic skeletons were the very first multipart plastic troop kit they made

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

God I hate those empire lion face shields that came with the 6e box set. They've always bothered me because the Empire always used heater, kite and buckler shields, but for 6e all of a sudden the starter box packed them with giant dome shields with lion iconography which has nothing to do with anything imperial. Just baffling imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Michael Perry fuckin owns so hard

Dude blew his hand clean off with a loving cannon and instead of retiring, just duct taped a spatula to his stump and became an even better sculptor