Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Saw a house in my neighborhood with an RFK Jr. sign next to another saying "SAVE DEMOCRACY" and wondered how many solicitors they get due to indicating to the outside world that an absolute bonafide loving moron lives at that address.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

I saw a house somewhere with a couple KENNEDY signs in the yard...gotta trade on that name recognition! Still not seeing Frump signs in any of the old holdout houses along the two routes I take to work. A couple of them, I am sure, will put one or two up in the coming months but I feel like there is a LOT of "wait and see how this trial poo poo plays out" going on?

None, anywhere in my neighborhood so far, which had at least four different places who had old 2020 signs forever. I never got tired of laughing at Trump Pence signs, haha, yeah buddy...PENCE. "lol:

My prediction is another loss for Trumbo, but I am hoping for a hilarious land-slide where the country sends a loving message to this moron and his dwindling cult.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
there are a few people I see around with a "TRUMP 2024: gently caress YOUR FEELINGS" bumper sticker, somehow that doesn't feel like a winning message

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

John Yossarian posted:

I read a recent Newsweek article with a poll saying that more people thought Trump had a more successful 1st term than Biden. I just keep thinking, do they assholes not remember covid? In 2020, so many people died and the US economy was in rough shape. Trumpers also always bring up how great the economy was doing, but they don't seem to realize it got that way because of Obama. He had to fix everything.

I think you'll find that not a single one of those people thinks covid, even if they accept it as a real thing that happened, was Trump's fault or that anything bad about it can be laid at his feet. At best they think (as he did) that it was an overblown bunch of hype created by Democrats and the Deep State to discredit Trump and drive down his poll numbers.

Also you'll get nowhere trying to explain that economic effects take time to manifest and if you try to say a Democratic president's lackluster economic numbers early in their term, or a Republican president's excellent economic numbers early in their term, are the result of their predecessor's policies, they'll just accuse you of moving the goalposts and making up whatever mathematical mumbo-jumbo justifies your position because it's you who is brainwashed and delusional.

These aren't people who make decisions based on data or reasoning. They know what they know, the end.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
If Trump wins its basically probably the end of our Democracy. Sometimes I just sit there and am like "Welp gently caress" when I read the polls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
On the way home, I saw a billboard on the PA Turnpike that said “Trump lost. You’re in a cult.” :sun: