Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

how in the christ can you live to 52 years old and in TYOL 2024 think it's anything but a bad idea to publically announce you murdered a loving puppy

just the best and brightest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

Afakasi posted:

I'm guessing Kristi Noem must really hate the John Wick movies.

Except for the first ten minutes of the first one.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

It's so loving funny and psychotic that she just decided to kill the goat after killing the dog, and also that she didn't have the common sense to have an extra round ready to go in case her first one missed. Like even if you're a sadistic rear end in a top hat chud who thinks what she did is justified, that's extremely poor planning that lead to unnecessary suffering.

But I guess cruelty is always a means to an end for the right and when the red mist descends there's just nothing you can do!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I feel like Mike Huckabee should be summarized by that photo with the dog having the existential panic moment

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Anderson Koopa posted:

Commander (the German Shepherd in question) had 24! separate incidents where he bit White House staff. That seems like a lot of biting.

"I call the big one 'Bitey'"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Catastrophe posted:

I feel like Mike Huckabee should be summarized by that photo with the dog having the existential panic moment

i think the dog having an existential crisis and the general appearance of the Huckaboys are equally striking

Logic Probed
Feb 26, 2011

Having a normal one since 2016

free hubcaps posted:

It's so loving funny and psychotic that she just decided to kill the goat after killing the dog, and also that she didn't have the common sense to have an extra round ready to go in case her first one missed. Like even if you're a sadistic rear end in a top hat chud who thinks what she did is justified, that's extremely poor planning that lead to unnecessary suffering.

But I guess cruelty is always a means to an end for the right and when the red mist descends there's just nothing you can do!

I still don't understand why she thought it was necessary to kill another animal that witnessed her dog murder. Did she think the goat would talk to the other animals and they'd rebel against her authority and overthrow her from the farm, establishing a new society of equality?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Logic Probed posted:

I still don't understand why she thought it was necessary to kill another animal that witnessed her dog murder. Did she think the goat would talk to the other animals and they'd rebel against her authority and overthrow her from the farm, establishing a new society of equality?

she is running for Donald "TRUMP"s VP and just remade herself to look like Ivanka, including loving with her teeth

what does your heart tell you

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
They must love hurting living things they believe they are superior to

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

I missed that she also killed a goat. What a psychopath

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/26/us/politics/kristi-noem-dog-killing.html

It was after Cricket ruined a hunting trip, killed another family’s chickens and bit the governor that Ms. Noem recalled deciding to kill the dog; she shot Cricket in a gravel pit.

That was not the only blood Ms. Noem drew that day: She also shot a male goat that she called “nasty and mean.” Shot him twice, in fact: The goat jumped as she shot him the first time, according to The Guardian’s recounting of the book, so she fetched another shell and shot him again.

The whole ordeal was reportedly witnessed by a construction crew nearby. Ms. Noem wrote that as the workers returned to their jobs, a school bus came by to drop off her children.

Her daughter, Kennedy, Ms. Noem wrote, “looked around confused” and asked, “Hey, where’s Cricket?”

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Logic Probed posted:

And why didn't she go after the construction workers?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

"I call the big one 'Bitey'"
Commander seems like pretty good judge of character.

lol at the guy bit in the "magazine pouch".

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

And why didn't she go after the construction workers?

As a woman, men are superior to her so she couldn't

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

digital penitence posted:

It was after Cricket ruined a hunting trip, killed another family’s chickens and bit the governor that Ms. Noem recalled deciding to kill the dog; she shot Cricket in a gravel pit.

That was not the only blood Ms. Noem drew that day: She also shot a male goat that she called “nasty and mean.” Shot him twice, in fact: The goat jumped as she shot him the first time, according to The Guardian’s recounting of the book, so she fetched another shell and shot him again.

The whole ordeal was reportedly witnessed by a construction crew nearby. Ms. Noem wrote that as the workers returned to their jobs, a school bus came by to drop off her children.

Her daughter, Kennedy, Ms. Noem wrote, “looked around confused” and asked, “Hey, where’s Cricket?”

Dafuck I thought she killed the dog because it was sick or something, this is some crazy poo poo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

MrQwerty posted:

the Huckaboys remind me of sinister versions of Michael Cera's brothers from the Tim & Eric skit, "Kitty Cat Man"

Lol yeah, I always think the same thing. That and the two inbred cannibal guys in Preacher that imprison Starr and try to eat his leg

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

TremorX posted:

Animal murder is now a political wedge issue and the "all lives are sacred" crowd chose "animal torture and murder is cool and fun"

At least they're not shooting their dogs to own the libs yet.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Trump assistants spending the weekend explaining to him why killing dogs is seen as bad.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

digital penitence posted:

:stonk:

What in the actual gently caress

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Mitt Romney's rehab tour is complete

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That goat was actually Adam Sandler

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol Adam Sandler and goat

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

George H.W. oval office posted:

Oh. No harm no foul then.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Logic Probed posted:

I still don't understand why she thought it was necessary to kill another animal that witnessed her dog murder.

Maybe she plays too much Red Dead Redemption 2?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Stoatbringer posted:

too much Red Dead Redemption 2?

No such thing

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

George H.W. oval office posted:

Rob Schneider is a goat derpy derpity derp

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

sharknado slashfic posted:

Dafuck I thought she killed the dog because it was sick or something, this is some crazy poo poo.

The dog was 14 months old

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hey I have student loan debt, medical debt and I work in weed so do I get to have an opinion on those things, or

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Hey I have student loan debt, medical debt and I work in weed so do I get to have an opinion on those things, or

I'm sorry but as a dog your voicing of an opinion makes you troublesome and in need of execution

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003
So if the dog wasn't good on a farm or for hunting, instead of giving it to a family that didn't live on a farm, or surrendering it to a shelter, she decides to gun it down in a gravel pit.

That's bad enough, but then she clearly enjoyed doing it so much she grabbed whatever other animal she had any excuse to get rid of and shot it too.

That is for real, literal psychopathy. I mean sorry to keep dragging on dog chat but she is seriously clinically mentally dangerous.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Yes Dems the party of voting rights is scared people registering to vote

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

He is inviting people to register at the gas station with him. Possibly in a small cubicle.

Maybe while playing Outside by George Michael.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

free hubcaps posted:

I'm sorry but as a dog your voicing of an opinion makes you troublesome and in need of execution

Kill me but no one should pat themselves on the back for another democratic candidate who won't legalize weed

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
dornalt running out of hair

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

It’s possible that this is technically correct in some areas, because it may facilitate low propensity voters

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1784344830560141511

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Rescue Toaster posted:

That is for real, literal psychopathy. I mean sorry to keep dragging on dog chat but she is seriously clinically mentally dangerous.

It signals a willingness to exterminate the 'undesirable' with the flimsiest of justifications. And that message is being received.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Too stupid to know they are being trolled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
It's a shame God isn't real because he would put every single one of these bible-thumper fuckers in their place.

Then after that, he'd put them in their place. (Hell. It's hell.)

But as things are, they get no punishment for their douchebaggery and nothing telling them they were wrong this whole time.