Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Red Minjo posted:

24! seems like a lot, yeah

I wasn't expecting a math joke. But if that were the case Commander Biden would need to bite people twice a second for a full year to equal that output.

Edit.

limp dick calvin posted:

money me. money now. me a money needing a lot now

It sounds like his voice is going? He usually yells and is boisterous and he sounded soft / delicate.

Anderson Koopa fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Apr 28, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Accipiter posted:

I don't get why someone hasn't told his campaign that "anyplace" and "anywhere" mean exactly the same thing and they keep looking stupid by being redundant.

I get their base is too dumb for that level of thought, but still. I guess they're just running with looking stupid since that's already on-brand for him.

It's an old fighter saying. You wouldn't get it if you're not a fighter.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Ok, Monday morning, 10am. Oh you can't? welp

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
They just keep saying "anywhere, anyplace", as if those are different, huh

Edit: very common political terms, like "schlonged"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol that this was one of the few precious days Trump has to campaign and he didn't do poo poo.

last few weeks, all he's done is visit a bodega after court, and visit a construction site before court

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Obviously "where" and "place" are different, because Trump doesn't place a comically ill-fitting suit and ludicrously long tie.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

kazil posted:

lol that this was one of the few precious days Trump has to campaign and he didn't do poo poo.

last few weeks, all he's done is visit a bodega after court, and visit a construction site before court

And complain about how Soros won’t let him be at his sons graduation and wife’s birthday

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Can my unborn fetus play catch?

MadcapLaughs
Mar 17, 2007

I thought the Stern/Biden interview was pretty good. I mean we all know Bidens family history but hearing him tell it, I was thinking, has donny ever felt real heartbreak in his life that wasn't about money?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

lol I love it. Are they going to dig in and defend Noem??

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm not sorry to interrupt this chat with Toby Keith singing the praises of the DPRK workers party

https://twitter.com/okaygreatfine/status/1783886620006961522

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

No problem sir. We’ll send Mrs. Noem over to your house to murder your dog right away

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

She is, The Dog(Goat) Terminator....

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!

Three Olives posted:

Anywhere, Anyplace.

The top notch competence we were expecting from the Lara'ed RNC.

I don't know why this hasn't been brought up as Loser Talk. It's the same reason that Trump never participated in the Primary debates. Nothing there would change people's minds unless Donald actively shat his pants and then threw it at the audience.

Donald is hoping for a Hail Mary and is trying to goad Biden into it. It's so ridiculously transparent. Well that, and try to distract from the disaster that is Donald's day to day life right now.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I forgot about commander Biden heroically biting secret service agents but then I remembered it again and:

lol

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Three Olives posted:

Anywhere, Anyplace.

lol nice green text

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Trying to undermine the Evangelical Christian position is nearly impossible when you don't agree with their premises. I would be curious if they wondered whether a fetus could feel pain. The concept of what "life" is is messy, but I believe creatures that can express emotion deserve some protection.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
radio lab had another episode inspired by women health issues for some reason, I think it said that a human egg cell is about the tiniest thing the human eye can resolve without the aid of various vision tools.

also for better or for worse, the mass public probably does infact care more about animal wellfare than (grown)humans.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Set forth a rigid set of rules surrounding the debate that Donald won’t agree to then just say “welp! We tried!”

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

There it is
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1784407261668077668

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Debating Trump seems easy. You don't take him seriously at any point and just look to stunt on him when he makes an especially notable rear end of himself.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Three Olives posted:

Anywhere, Anyplace.

Biden should challenge Trump to a debate and invite all the press, then Biden shows up with Commander and says "this will be your opponent donald" and then everyone gets footage of Trump getting his dick bitten off by a dog

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Not even Trump's most dedicated supporters would vote for Dickless Don

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1784408587663548572

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

QuarkJets posted:

Not even Trump's most dedicated supporters would vote for Dickless Don

they would start chopping their dicks off in solidarity

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

HIYO!

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

lmao

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
It’s on MAX now, pretty funny

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lmao these are pretty good

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

redshirt posted:

Debating Trump seems easy. You don't take him seriously at any point and just look to stunt on him when he makes an especially notable rear end of himself.

I would love a debate where the moderator just asks the candidates simple questions about how government works, American history, and basic science. Stuff that any 5th grader should be able to answer. Keep a score counter on the screen.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lmao

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
huh this event somehow Snucked up on me, unless the correspondent dinner is different from the press dinner? or theres no press dinner??

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
The New York Post is like having the New York Times summarized to you by a crack head

-Colin Jost

Suspekt Device
Jan 9, 2017

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Lmao these are pretty good

Lol didn't Donald Trump avoid the correspondence dinner for four years like a little bitch?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

PhazonLink posted:

huh this event somehow Snucked up on me, unless the correspondent dinner is different from the press dinner? or theres no press dinner??

It’s what you’re thinking of, press and correspondence seem to be used interchangeably

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Lmao Biden’s got a solid career in stand up if this President thing doesn’t work out

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Wingnut Ninja posted:

I would love a debate where the moderator just asks the candidates simple questions about how government works, American history, and basic science. Stuff that any 5th grader should be able to answer. Keep a score counter on the screen.

Trump Truth Meter

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

This is straight up just a stand up comedy act, wow.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
haha trump is going to be so mad and cry even more about biden not debating him and instead "choosing to do it when i'm not there" or something like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005