Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

emSparkly posted:

This is straight up just a stand up comedy act, wow.

The president always does a little stand up act at the correspondents dinner, it's tradition and they have a bunch of good writers come up with material. Turmbo didn't even go to the dinners let alone do it ofc because he has incredibly thin skin and famously couldn't even handle a brief bit of ribbing at one he attended as a guest, let alone withstand being consistently made fun of as the guest of honor as is also tradition.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Angry Truth saying it is only a quarter billion incoming.

Stray P. Cullings
Apr 28, 2024

by Fluffdaddy
Kristi was just doing what Sarah H-S allowed her brothers to do as is written.

It’s just a shame they werent able to salvage the skins/coats.

I need to get ready for the winter months✌🏽

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Stray P. Cullings posted:

Kristi was just doing what Sarah H-S allowed her brothers to do as is written.

It’s just a shame they werent able to salvage the skins/coats.

I need to get ready for the winter months✌🏽

Should have gone with "Marie An Toilet" imo

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1784412868764672088

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
This is funny and all but what’s funnier is this is going to ENRAGE Trump

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lol at how hackish the first part of that joke is, dude is the head writer of snl and that's the line he comes up with?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

He isn’t funny op, nobody in snl is

He’s another blueblood nepo baby, but let’s let him fight the coming Trump onslaught for us

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
I can’t prove it, but I’ve kind of suspected that Jost was a goon at some point. Like maybe one of those bitch-rear end 2004 reg date goons that mostly just signed up for the BitTorrent Barnyard and then silently left less than a year later, but a goon nonetheless.

Stray P. Cullings
Apr 28, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

Should have gone with "Marie An Toilet" imo

We already control the toilet/oil/gas/diaper industry.

Costs/overhead is low when the bulk of your revenue is from semi renewable resources

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

It's also difficult to make fun of Trump in a way that sticks since he is both so ridiculous and vile it's like scoring a goal when the goal is bigger than the arena.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Almost Smart posted:

I can’t prove it, but I’ve kind of suspected that Jost was a goon at some point. Like maybe one of those bitch-rear end 2004 reg date goons that mostly just signed up for the BitTorrent Barnyard and then silently left less than a year later, but a goon nonetheless.

I've often wondered if there are high-placed gag writers or script doctors here on SA, not necessarily lurking for material from others but practicing their own craft on the goons.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Almost Smart posted:

Hey man, I stuck around after the torrents disappeared! :regd04:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i signed up an was like were is btb???????

gently caress

HolidayDrunk
Dec 31, 2023

I brought my Drake posted:

I've often wondered if there are high-placed gag writers or script doctors here on SA, not necessarily lurking for material from others but practicing their own craft on the goons.

I seem to recall that Patton Oswalt was suspected of being a long-term goon at some point.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

free hubcaps posted:

Lol at how hackish the first part of that joke is, dude is the head writer of snl and that's the line he comes up with?

Oh come on that was good cheap shot roast zingers. What have we got better? "lol tump farted"

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
jost is ok but he and che have been on snl way too long at this point

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Almost Smart posted:

Thank You, for letting me feel good about my 2005 regdate.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Thank You, for letting me feel good about my 2005 regdate.

:regd05:

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Chrpno posted:

Oh come on that was good cheap shot roast zingers. What have we got better? "lol tump farted"

shidded and farded*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Here Trump sits,
all broken hearted.
Came to poo poo (in court)
but only sharted.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
Trump's only farting to keep warm in that frozen courtroom

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

Trump's only farting to keep warm in that frozen courtroom

WINDOWLESS

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Poor bastard.

Forced to sit in a chair

Cold, no windows, not even a portable television

I know a softer man would have cracked by now. I’m surprised anyone can stand it, even though I know he’s the pinochle of masculine energy

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Imagine I made this joke but with a really punch able smirking face, and I stumbled a few times during my delivery. That’s every snl guy

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
it's a shame he couldn't make it to his step son's graduation. boom roasted

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

DaveWoo posted:

jost is ok but he and che have been on snl way too long at this point

They're the only reason people watch it these days.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Three Olives posted:

He's put up a quarter billion in bonds, but he still owes half a billion.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Donald Trump is a big stupid jerk and his family hates him and he’s poor and facing almost a hundred felony charges and yet somehow the front runner for president of the most powerful nation on the planet

*looks at camera with a really dumb expression*

zone
Dec 6, 2016
In another time, Biden would have had a decent career as a stand up comedian :lol:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

free hubcaps posted:

TURPM!

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
lol that Trump has got to be seething about Biden dunking on him

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

wake me up when trump starts posting lol, he gunna blow a gasket

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Cat Hassler posted:

lol that Trump has got to be seething about Biden dunking on him

Trump is gonna post through it

Adhemar
Jan 21, 2004

Kellner, da ist ein scheussliches Biest in meiner Suppe.
He’s definitely going to work SNL’s declining ratings into it somehow. I don’t know if they actually are declining, but he’s going to say that because he thinks people care about that as much as he does.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Many people scholars are saying this

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

SLEEPY JOE BIDEN DOING UNFUNNY COMEDY SETS WHILE I (TRUMP) WORK HARD FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Three Olives posted:

Not really correct. He still owes half a billion. Just the bail is lower than that. The final payment was not lowered.