Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Almost Smart posted:

They got all the juice they could out of it and moved onto woke and now DEI. It’s all detailed in the Conservative Outrage Roadmap ‘24. Come summer, they’re going to be real pissed about the Cheerio’s Bee, so ‘bee’ on the lookout for it.

Some Fox News host: “I don’t even want to gently caress the Bee anymore! They made him UNFUCKABLE!”

Oh no! :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I thought they replaced Pelosi with AOC for scary lib woman?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Can't even get their base riled up that his name is Hakeem, it's like they're not even trying anymore.

:sickos:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

redshirt posted:

No, like waiving it around from the pulpit in church, or otherwise preaching with it.

I want to see the real man of this brave new TRUMP religion.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2t77if

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Failed Imagineer posted:

Losing Clicks Daily?

Lowest Common Denominator

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Soundsystem

cuz they won't shut it

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Junk posted:

quit all social media. you dont really need any of it to be a functioning adult

just use Facebook to book punk shows

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol. Related, but not quite what I'm looking for. Funny bit though.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

20 Blunts posted:

just use Facebook to book punk shows

This isn't very punk lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

weg posted:

Lowest Common Denominator

weg posted:

This isn't very punk lol

:thejoke:

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Q was Mike Pence all along and after the election was lost he just stopped giving a poo poo

All of the Q drops were actually about horses, no one has ever accused Mike Pence of being a great riddlesmith

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

:q:

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

redshirt posted:

I thought they replaced Pelosi with AOC for scary lib woman?

I'm fine with the tradeup being that AOC also owns to an unprecedented level that breaks the axis on any modern recording of Ownage Units

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Always fun when you get a glimpse into the sausage factory and they just flop their whole hand of cards on the floor, "yeah we don't believe in poo poo, we just say the loud scary words and the gibbons hoot and shriek and empty their wallets for us"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

weg posted:

This isn't very punk lol

That's how hella punk shows got booked when I was in colle-

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Always fun when you get a glimpse into the sausage factory and they just flop their whole hand of cards on the floor, "yeah we don't believe in poo poo, we just say the loud scary words and the gibbons hoot and shriek and empty their wallets for us"

It's always obvious to me. They just make up boogeyman, crisis, issues, repeat them endlessly so they enter the mainstream, we then all dance to their tune for however long they play the song. Then it changes to something else, someone else, and we continue.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

weg posted:

This isn't very punk lol

it, in fact, is, bitch

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

weg posted:

This isn't very punk lol

It shouldn't be, but its true.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Today is Good Friday and Trump is still poor.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
DADDY LOVE ME

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1773511461106581908

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Disco Pope posted:

It shouldn't be, but its true.

Maybe if you hack a local racist city commissioner and use his account to organize the shows.

20 Blunts posted:

it, in fact, is, bitch
gently caress I'm owned

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bet he owns the bow club.

Just like dear papa

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

Trumps sure do sweep championships of their own clubs

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

This resonates with me, I was also a former champion! of my local bowling league of about 12 teams

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

weg posted:

Maybe if you hack a local racist city commissioner and use his account to organize the shows.

gently caress I'm owned

For real, I think its just almost everyone has had a Facebook at somepoint and the tools for events weren't bad (I've been away from it for a few years now), so it's that path of least resistance and kind of populist, especially if the local minimalist coffee shop won't let you put posters up for Fetal Vomit supported by Bloodcum (UK).

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Speedboat Jones posted:

He's Portuguese, which is technically Hispanic but not who you would usually think of as Hispanic first.

Edit: might sound weird, but I'm half Portuguese, and my whole family swears we're not Hispanic. They could always be full of poo poo though.

I always thought Hispanic referred to Hispaniola, ie Haitian or Dominican.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

All three of John Fetterman's top communication staff have resigned in the last month. With Kyrsten Sinema's exit he's gearing up to take her place.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Almost Smart posted:

They got all the juice they could out of it and moved onto woke and now DEI. It’s all detailed in the Conservative Outrage Roadmap ‘24. Come summer, they’re going to be real pissed about the Cheerio’s Bee, so ‘bee’ on the lookout for it.

THAT BEE AINT GOT NO DICK AND IT AINT GOT NO TITS ITS FUGGEN WOKE I CANT TELL IF THEY WANT ME TO gently caress THE BEE OR WHOOP ITS rear end

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

John Wick of Dogs posted:

All three of John Fetterman's top communication staff have resigned in the last month. With Kyrsten Sinema's exit he's gearing up to take her place.

Eh, I don't think Fetterman will go full Sinema.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://governor.wv.gov/News/press-releases/2024/Pages/Gov.-Justice-vetoes-vaccine-bill.aspx
RINO!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

"Former champion"

So being a loser IS genetic

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

How is it possible that Junior looks like he’s one second away from crying in literally every photo

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

redshirt posted:

I'd like to make a general request of the thread: Whomever first sees the TRUMP BIBLE in action, please share a link.

I want to see some holy roller waving it from the pulpit, preaching TRUMP! Or similar. TIA!

I want to see Benny Hinn knocking people out with it. Like "The power of almighty God, Christ in Jesus be His name SAVE THIS WOMAN!" and him just smashing the loving thing square into their face as they fall back and crack their skulls on the stage floor.

Realistically it'll end up like every other book put out there by right-wingers: purchased to put on their coffee table to own any libs that might stop by but never actually opened, let alone read.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1773697662719521088

Be nice.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

poisonpill posted:

How is it possible that Junior looks like he’s one second away from crying in literally every photo

He just wants his pa to hug him, tell him he loves him and that he'll get him the help he so desperately needs

LOL good luck with that Jr you're hosed

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

poisonpill posted:

He's high as gently caress on speed and blow

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

poisonpill posted:

To be fair, that's how I look every year between April and September.

drat allergies...

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Esplanade posted:

Speaking of Q, is that JFK Jr. guy still around or did the Deep State grab him?

Is he still with Trump or joining his cousin's campaign?

He has been our ambassador to Atlantis since 1999.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

Sir John Falstaff posted:

Self-reported? Yeah, I dunno.

gently caress yeah, Keisho Rex!

[edit] For gently caress's sake, I've been here for more than 20 goddamn years, how have I not learned to refresh the thread before I reply?