Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

holy poo poo if Chutkan was swatted, crush trump under heel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

LordSloth posted:

So judge chutkin was swatted, right?

Special counsel Jack Smith was targeted by attempted swatting on Christmas Day

The cowardly loving tazed balls on these domestic terrorists on behalf of the shriveled orange sphincter that is their totemic spirit.

Dark Brandon hangs up the telephone, takes a puff from his blunt before chuckling evilly

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

enough about self checkouts this thread is about Hotdogs goddammit!

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

the debate between Dark B and trump should be sending them through a grocerie store to buy and few things and they have to use the self checkout

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

went to bed 10 pages ago with the court art version, and came back to dis, thread delivering LIKE A DOG

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

like the pros say, when you feel like ur done youre 40% there

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

keepin them teeth clean

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

lol the idea of trump seeing his thralls as expendable pawns to be sacrificed in suicidal charges to events in the freezing cold. He really doesnt understand he needs to be preserving his chuds

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

lol the gorilla channel shops are amazing.

god, "caucus" is one of those fuzzy words in my head half remembered from a social studies book and chucked into the garbage bin of the brain.

I didnt even know what the gently caress a caucus really was till I guess House of Cards, where some guy is yelling "roll tide!" and a bunch of people excited to be democrats, wearing stuff like red white and blue diapers on their heads screaming and throwing confetti in the name of democracy.

This caucus is even sadder than that, and the goers are diseased and freezing, trump has deflated from losing so much he can barely get above 50%, the whole process radiates a sortof pathetic energy

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

HKR posted:

your mistake is thinking the republicans are principled. Desantis/Haley/other voters would prefer to have someone other than trump, but I think a large number of them are going to bend the knee come november.

many will bend the knee, LIKE A DOG

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Buce posted:

4 knees?!

but how many bees

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

dr_rat posted:

I mean to be fair all the other candidates also sucked to varying degree, like he was the worst, but the others were all really bad as well. (well I'm assuming the ones no one knows about were also terrible.)

Not voting at all really was by far the best option.

Which makes me wonder how voter turnout in the general is gonna go for trumpy boy. if people are holding their noses from his ketchup diaper rear end smell in a republican poo poo pit of all places

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

its funny knowing there is no way he knows what the gently caress is going on with his trials

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

if Vivek was vice prez he would def murder trump and then come out sprayed orange with his hair bleached and combed over, recreating the religion of maga with him as the replacement godhead. the original cult of maga who knows of the true trump would be driven underground and hunted by the neo magat forces, clutching their fetishes and waiting for the day the true trumpchild is reborn

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

they gonna have to wheel out his backup clone we need 2 Donalds for that

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Stink Billyums posted:

lol at the raw milk raw egg raw honey baby formula

a little disappointed they left out the raw garlic

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Meatball Ron is Trump's Starscream

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

piss drinking is a recurring detail in the grand tapestry of the trump threads

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

Well that's just verifiably not true. His hands fall into reds, his face contains no reds as seen by the 5 different swatches on the right. These are taken at a 5x5 avg color.
They're very likely blisters, now if it's from syphilis or golf you decide which is funnier.

it does look like blisters, the one on the palm is slightly inset and shiny like a deeper layer of skin. I remember when I learned to swing a golfclub I wore out the left hand glove's thumb by overgripping, but got no idea how you would gently caress up your right hand swinging a golf club. My guess is he got it from gripping a crystal shower knob while falling

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

maybe hes been gnawing on his hand due to the constant unrelenting stress

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Ralph Hurley posted:

Motherfucker looks like he’s got a coating of peanut butter on his face, greasy bitch

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

whats trump got going for him this time? Last thing I saw positive for him looked like he got some deal with a big Hispanic news org to propagandize for him, which didnt look good. Everything else though seems to indicate hes a deflated loser who people are sick of.

Im not living in the states so I dont know how people see Biden, my folks seem to like that hes boring

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

all this talk of trumps chances and nobody has even brought up his crimez and trials, truth is nobody can predict whats gonna happen with all this poo poo

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I wave the cumrag, in your honor, with tears in my eyes

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

the Laptops of Hunter, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

that name is offically retired, what else is officially retired is the hair on the side of trumps head

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

peanut butter smeared greasy bitch is losin it LOL, the bizarre motivational music turns it up a notch

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

poisonpill posted:

Respected for hornyposting

ftfy

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Spinz posted:

Trump really does sound worse in those clips

Oh my God
I hope so badly that he continues to decline and has a recorded moment where he's genuinely speaking gibberish; words that don't exist.

I understand his insane base won't leave him however there are people that wouldn't vote for him after that.

He's getting close, lots of bizarre word substitutions and single word fuckups, I figure we will have a full gibberish sentence by summer, hopefully

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

haha right after I posted he was gettin there the swift swifties post dropped, bless you thread that one is the best yet

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I think my brain has finally reached saturation point of these weird fucks cause i was sure proseic was the weird bald 40~yr old guy and I forgot what that loser arizona carpet woman's name was when mentioning her to my BiL

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I used to kindof have a sense that right wing propaganda would pull from some nugget of truth to harp on, but seein rapist trumps deranged truths about the rape case its clear he or some chud grifter just made up stories about the victim

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Serious_Cyclone posted:

he went full cave man over the mail-in ballot question

hahaha its hard to imagine trumos voice doing a cave man speech for some reason, but here it is. wonder if he said it softly in his weird whispery voice

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

at least a dem is tellun it like it is, Im saying that with no irony the way he lays into the Rs calling them pathetic losers needs to be the standard dem strategy

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

haha, that judge gotta be enjoying doling out the smackdown on pissboy trump and team

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

waking up and seeing how many pages the thread jumped was a big lol

gently caress you trump, rapist and loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

lol benny aint poo poo, put THAT on the record