Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Escape From Noise posted:

No crocks but crock charms on Etsy (that's why price is in yen)

Stick a lovely 3d print of Trump's fat head in your zoomer boots to own the libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Who would win: A female D1 athlete or a schlub wearing Hulk Hogan meat shoes?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Aw, sure sucks being a Republican that isn’t one of the favorite republicans that people actually show up for.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

kazil posted:

Dean Phillips is a Democrat

poo poo! Woops!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/DWUhlfelderLaw/status/1747997056629649883

I wish I could get paid this much to suck so hard at my job :(

Goddamn, the gaming laptops she can buy with all that scratch, god drat

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
It's really funny just how loving bad Ron is at this.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

because NH isnt a big bastion of weird chud poo poo. its mostly various boring moderate/buisness types. plus chud votes already have trump, so why try there.

same. i find it nice, because to ME, it sorta proves that as of right now, there isnt really a new KING CHUD in the midsts that will swoop in an absorb all the chuds. i think what happens is trump dies and alot of chuds just either stick by their dead king/dont vote for a while OR they fracture into following different morons.

the correct course was flush trump and take the coming hits until they can push some rockafeller 2.0 type and hope for the best.

Speaking of the chuddiness of NH, reminds me of this book I read a couple years back.

The quick rundown is that libertarians moved to Grafton, NH in enough numbers to completely flip the politics of the town towards full libertarianism. The locals were pretty easy to persuade, given aforementioned chuddiness. So this libertarian utopia was suddenly and completely overrun by bears with no fear of people because they completely got rid of all regulations, particularly dealing with the local bears. If you've got an audible credit, it's a great quick listen, and really funny.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Wonder how Christina Pushaw is dealing with today's news

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:lol: Nobody thought he had the juice at all.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MrEAnders/status/1749220491020349666?s=20

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tek79 posted:

"RIGGED AND STOLLLEN!!!!"

Are they going to bus in out-of-town insurrectionists to kill cops at the Dixville Notch Town Hall?

If they care about ARE COUNTRY they will!!!!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
beef beef beef
beef the borfer

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Corn Glizzy posted:

one of the beefiest we've ever seen, with respect to borfer

Very borf in terms of beef

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Peter Falk posted:

Hey does anyone have the trump/sandworm/OBAMNA gif? I can’t find it tia

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A Ron campaign staffer muttering "Casey won't fly commerical..." as they cancel all ad buys in NH.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

redshirt posted:

Oh well, back to my puzzle.

Oh, it's starting to come together. It's a pudding cup.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:lmao:

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/JasmineForUS/status/1751844949560004654

A friend in Colorado texted me that Lauren Boebert was 5th place in a straw poll. Lmfao she's hosed.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

You're closest without going over.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

From Alina instagram

:lol: she's Nicki Minajing

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ianskate posted:

It's still amazing to me that trunp has a functioning cardiovascular system, somehow as far as we know, unclogged arteries and multiple organs that don't leak viscous poisons into his body cavities from surviving with no exercise and purely on a diet consisting of fish delites, berders, other various synthetic greasy MACDONALDS food items, and aspartame cola.

And he's been doing this for likely decades. Somehow, people 20-30 years younger, in presumably better health suddenly develop stage 4 cancers and die young, yet this McTurd is currently outliving the average male.

On the occasion that I get a single item at McDonald's, I regret it immediately and feel awful for the rest of the day. How can he keep going?

It's like an old Lewis Black joke about a 100 year old man who was interviewed by the paper about the secret to his longevity, and the guy ate nothing but bacon sandwiches with bacon grease instead of mayo because mayo is "too lean". Lewis Black ended that story with "Point is, we are all as unique as snowflakes."

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
In general I'd recommend against betting on the "They eat like this and don't exercise" idea, else you'd be like my dad, who told my mom for decades that because she's overweight and doesn't work out and eats sweets when she wants to that she's gonna get diabetes and have a heart attack and die, only to find out that my mom's fine and he's the rear end in a top hat with diabetes and a triple bypass under his belt.

That surprised the hell outta my Olympic-tryouts-participating swimmer dad.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Barudak posted:

Judge Pacino already decided this in 1995

It's not judge anymore. It's DUNK

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I too, fart at the end of the day. Sometimes at the beginning and even sometimes during.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Coolguye posted:

sometimes i poop in the shower

Coolguye posted:

sometimes i poop in the shower

Then what? Waffle stomp it down the drain or Kobe it from the terlet to the tub?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Well that’s not a cornfield at all.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Vire posted:

lol at the people hiding behind the corner and the pillar probably just hoping he leaves soon.

Keeping their distance in the stink-free zone.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BigglesSWE posted:

“As your Christian financial advisor, I must ask: how many red heifer’s have you bought recently?”

“You think you can afford to pay a dowry of 2 fatted calves and a goat in this economy?”

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nocheez posted:

I know what your meant, but my brain still envisions a turd-carrying drone crashing into his toilet.

Mods change my name to turd-carrying drone

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

funeral home DJ posted:

To be fair Mr. Mystal, I don't think there's anyone in this country that hasn't been smarter than Tom Cotton their entire lives. In fact, I'm willing to bed there are octopods and birds that can claim the same.

Only dude dumber than Cotton is Tommy Tubs

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

And just like that, all the "SHE'S SO HOT WE NEED MORE OF HER AND LESS TAYLOR SWIFT" tweets change into "She's a loser and a hater" tweets.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Habba habba we accept you we accept you one of us!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/dogfanhan/status/1753108725244809565?s=20

I have no idea where this is but it's gotta be somewhere in Orange County because holy poo poo lol

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
As much as I don't want "FREEDOM BOWLS" in my Google search history I found out it's in Lake Elsinore and has a 3 star rating.

:lol:

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tek79 posted:

For anyone who ever played GTA V, Lake Elsinore and environs is what Trevor's neighborhood was modeled after. If you can't pull off MAGA there you're definitely loving something up really bad.

I thought that was the Salton Sea area.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

“I saw people ripping me off.”

Ok, what kind of AI scam call did he fall for?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Total Party Kill posted:

Those are customers. Can't gently caress customers. I tried.

Buddy, ….

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
How’s CPAC gonna top “We are all domestic terrorists” this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Trainer Red don’t miss