Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

If anybody knows anything about thread owner Seth Pecksniff, they know that he’s a YUGE fan of Hot Dogs

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Thanks for clarifying that

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Put me down for Two Hundred Twenty-Six Million of your American dollars

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

ComfyPants posted:

Some of you may want to up your bids lol

LMAO

TOTAL EXONERATION

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

mystes posted:

is there a jury in that case?

No! They DENIED him the option of even having a jury, because this is Joe Biden’s Banana Republic America!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I have had it, HAD IT I tell you, with insurrectionist congresspeople making $160,000 per year to show pictures of COCKS on the floor of my country’s hallowed lawmaking chamber

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

bird with big dick posted:

e: sorry wrong thread

My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men.

The word itself makes some men uncomfortable.

Vagina.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Now that we have some Sensible, “non-insane” moderation in here, can we FINALLY GET SOME HOT DOGS UP IN THIS BITCH

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

MrQwerty posted:

Louie Gohmert done eat him too manny teeths, re-tired his seat n' done lost a primary to Kenny Paxton with a daggone 17%.

You cast aspersions on Louie’s asparagus

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

4 Plus $Billion

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

DaveWoo posted:

Speaking of which, anyone watching the current season of Fargo? It references Trump and MAGA a fair amount; Jon Hamm's playing a character who is basically a cross between Joe Arpaio and Ammon Bundy.

I just got Hulu, and was thinking about watching Fargo. I didn’t know Hamm was in the newest season, but it sounds interesting!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I defy anyone in this thread to not freak out upon seeing Loomer’s face suddenly appearing out of nowhere IRL

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

RVWinkle posted:

It's hilarious that Trump keeps on complaining about how all these court cases are timed with the election when he's sued Letitia James multiple times in the past 2 years trying to delay the investigations.

Simultaneously too fast, and too slow.

Simultaneously too early, and too late.

Simultaneously too Unjust, and TOTAL EXONERATION!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

kazil posted:

What kind of damages would you even win from Ben? The $20 he made from his latest transphobia movie?

You get his submerged beachfront property, of course!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

It's because trump ordered the military to stop counting the people it killed

“Abu… Bakr… al-Baghdadi… is DEAD.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Catastrophe posted:

I was just thinking that there are probably near zero people who are Democrats who would see Trump's unhinged, all-caps, whining, 27X per day posts and go "whoaaaaa, I need to switch and vote for THIS guy now!"

Like no one who wasn't already going to vote for him is going to enjoy his toddler tantrums. He's only preaching to the choir; not gaining new voters.

I have to agree. They have nothing to offer anyone who isn’t already one of them.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Waltzing Along posted:

We need a : unfork : emote that is a fork gradually disappearing for games like this where it should be over but one team refuses to lose and the other refuses to jab that stick in there.

Can’t tell if you’re referring to Steelers-Bills or Repubs-Dems but either way you’re right

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

TOTAL EXONERATION

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

Most people when told to shut up and sit down by a federal judge do so and are more cautious with their future approach. Habba continues undeterred.

NEVERTHELESS, SHE PERSISTED!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Throw his poo poo-smelling rear end out!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Can’t believe it’s taken Trump this long to start calling Haley Nimrata

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Oh poo poo I’m laughing so hard I can’t breathe

quote:

”I think it says more about Democrats and the kind of foolishness, nastiness they're involved in," Clay Edwards said in a TikTok video, "that the first thing they think of when they see a busted callus on a hard-working blue-collar billionaire's hand, on a man's hand that has spent the last eight years trying to save America, on a man's hand that has spent the last eight years trying to Make America Great Again, again, that the first thing they think of is an STD?"

I don't care for the baseless speculations about anyone's health but "hard-working blue-collar billionaire" is just too funny.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/politics/2024/01/18/donald-trump-hand-sores-photo-social-media/72265930007/

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

The chuds will say the red marks are stigmata because Trunt is The Holiest Man

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Almost Smart posted:

I wasn’t alive at the time, but Nixon saying “it’s not illegal when the president does it” was like a watershed moment in his fall from grace in the public’s eyes.

And now we’ve got former president crime lord arguing daily that he had complete freedom to break any goddamn law he chose in any manner he chose and half the country is sagely nodding along in agreement.

With a lot of help from Fox News, which was created for this exact purpose and situation.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

The market is rallying because you cannot indict him without him being convicted in the senate first, and you could not convict him in the senate because he had not been indicted at the time.

Checkmate, libs

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

(GRAPES)

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Trunt has now pivoted to his final argument, which is that Republican Presidents should be able to do whatever they want without fear of indictment

How else can one do the job?!?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

quote:

I wish to file a ten million dollar damages suit, because a previous poster in this thread has misquoted and edited quotes of mine

THis has damaged my "Thread" and "website" reputation to the tune of, I don't know, let me think. Perhaps eleven million dollars?

Actual email just send to my attorney. Leonard Crabbs. Perhaps you might have heard of him?

e: OH now suddenly nobody's got any thing to say, including Mods
'

e2: I know Leonard Crabbs was arrested and executed with Hilary. We are talking about clones here.

THANK YOU! Working Hard!

MrMojok fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jan 20, 2024

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

A fentanyl blockade ON THE OCEAN, that sounds magnificent, sir!

edit: due to lawsuits and death threats we are obligated to edit this post and add that it was *said with tears in eyes* and *meant honestly*

MrMojok fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Jan 20, 2024

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I know I am years behind on this, but I just started watching The Handmaid’s Tale.

I cannot help but imagine how many chuds watch this and seriously get excited, thinking “We could really do this! We could make a real Gilead here!”

The absolute insanity of the show is everything they want.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

“I did what I did. You’ll just have to deal with it.

And I’ll do it again.”

Just loving LOL

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Trump is still the most presidential?

Very presidential and regarded

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Donald Trump is an incredibly stupid rear end in a top hat.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I have been Debanked for my Political Views and I am TRYING TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY! :qq: :qq:

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

After running the worst campaign of all time and dropping out in shame to lick the lifted shoes of Trump, he still has getting humiliated by Disney in court to look forward to.

And still later he gets term-limited out.

Good times.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

In all seriousness though, I gotta hand it to 3o.

That was the most disturbing post I’ve seen in all my time on SA

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

“When I heard the word cognitive, you know,”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

E:

MrMojok fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Mar 19, 2024