Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I guess Biden is currently polling even worse now for some reason, but it doesn't make any sense. What exactly do Americans want? I guess I don't understand their thought process when in comes to politics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I guess the Trump rape case is tomorrow, I'm sure he'll slander her even more during the trial. He'll end up owing even more money and the chuds will just deny it. poo poo, his approval rating will probably go up with the deplorables.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
Wasn't Three Olives gone for a few years and then he came back? I wonder what brought him back.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
Trump continues to talk about "acing" the dementia test and somehow his approval rating still stays high. I can only conclude that Americans are loving idiots.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I recently read that Trump met with the union teamsters to get their support, and it might actually work. I know a few people that are in unions and they support Trump, even though he's strongly anti-unions. Biden has probably been the most pro-union president in years, yet these freaks will vote for Trump. It's absolutely nuts.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
Goddamn, how is it this guy still has so many followers? Everything he's ever done in his life has been a failure, yet they continue to support him. If he wasn't born rich he would be dead or in prison already. I guess I don't understand how chuds think.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I don't the UK has an equivalent to chuds, but I guess you could call them Brexits. It doesn't really roll of the tongue, but it might work.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I read that Trump wants to bring back the tariffs that he started, and lower taxes again. I would imagine this would be really bad for the economy. Would this cause a recession?

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I was on Instagram and I went to the NY Times page, and they had a couple articles saying that Biden is too old and he should just step aside. They didn't have any articles about Trump and his NATO comments. I've always enjoyed the NY Times in the past so this pivot to centrism or whatever you call it is really disappointing. It's painfully obvious that the media wants Trump to win.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013

nobodygetshurt posted:

and when exactly was this magical time when the NYT wasn't a conservative leaning rag?

I not really sure, I guess. I was just hoping for some journalistic integrity in this particular case. I guess I was being naive.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
Scott Pressler just needs to meet a nice guy, and maybe he'll stop being such a chud weirdo. The problem is I don't know if any guys would want to be with someone that is affiliated with these bigots.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I feel like I'm living in crazytown. I don't understand how Trump can still have supporters after everything he's done. The media continues showing polls that Trump is leading Biden somehow. There's countless articles saying that Biden is too old and not mentally with it anymore, yet they never mention Trump. I'm just ranting right now, so I apologize. It's just frustating that Trump somehow has a chance to win. It doesn't make any sense.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I just saw that Tulsi Gabbard is being considered for the VP for Trump. She's never actually been a Democrat, right? Everything about her sounds phony.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I really hope the NY case scheduled for April isn't cancelled. I just need one of his trials to go forward to help my mental health. I have so much anxiety from this whole thing.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
Have people gone absolutely mad? Did people forget that Trump attempted a coup, and that the entire GOP helped him with it? I'm on facebook and instagram and he still has followers after everything that happened. It's just so loving frustrating!

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I guess I was being extremely naive into thinking SCOTUS would do the right thing, but I guess I was wrong. If they do decide that Trump is immune to everything, and is pretty much a god, what happens next? Do you think the supreme court will just be treated as irrelevant?

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I really hope Trump is found guilty for the Stormy Daniels case. It seems like such a slam dunk case, but you can never be too sure when it comes to a jury trial. I'm just so loving tired of Trump, and especially is followers. :(

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
Why is SCOTUS pushing back the immunity case to June? I know they're delaying it to help Trump, but what reason did they give for the delay?

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I read a recent Newsweek article with a poll saying that more people thought Trump had a more successful 1st term than Biden. I just keep thinking, do they assholes not remember covid? In 2020, so many people died and the US economy was in rough shape. Trumpers also always bring up how great the economy was doing, but they don't seem to realize it got that way because of Obama. He had to fix everything.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
If Trump wins somehow he'll lower taxes for the wealthy which will definitely bring a recession. All of his ideas will make the economy worse, yet his followers will blame it on Biden. The media will probably lean into that, too. I know the Biden administration is trying to get their message out there, but it doesn't seem to be working. I wish Biden would just give a 2 hour presentation on his accomplishments and share his ideas for a second term.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I would also like, which will never happen, is for someone from the Biden team give a 2 presentation on religion. I want them to talk about the Abrahamic religions specifically, and how none of them would support someone like Trump. These evangelical Christians treat Trump like a god and it would be nice to see their faces when they're shown how wrong they are. They won't change their minds, though. They'll continue supporting the literal anti-christ.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I keep seeing articles saying that Biden is losing the young voters because of Israel/Palestine. Do you think this is actually true? Do you think they would actually vote for Trump or just not vote because of this?

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013

azflyboy posted:

There was an article recently (can't remember where) where the writer spent time in Muslim communities in Michigan, and of all the people they talked to, only a couple said they'd vote for Biden, with the rest either saying they'd leave that part of the ballot blank, or they'd vote for Trump.

When "Trump tried to ban Muslims" was brought up, the response was usually something like "Being banned is better than being genocided", so it sounds like Biden may indeed have a serious problem with the Muslim community, but how that carries over to younger non-Muslim voters seems to be an unknown at this point.

What's infuriating about this is that I'm pretty sure Trump and the rest of the GOP hate muslims. Do they honestly think Trump would treat them better? I feel like we've crosses over into bizzaro world and nothing makes any sense.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
If Trump wins he'll let Israel do whatver it wants, even if that means the eradication of Palestine. I remember Jared Kushner's big idea was to let Israel take all the land it wanted, and it return Palestine would get some money. That was it. It just drives me nuts how uniformed voters are.

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013

John Wick of Dogs posted:

They're already loving doing that and he's doing gently caress all about it

Do you mean Biden isn't doing anything? If so, yeah, he's not doing anything. :(

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I'm still in disbelief that people watch him ramble like this and are like, "Yes, I want this guy for president again." I honestly get major second-hand embarrassment when I hear him speak, and then read online how his followers love him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
I think I need to stay off the interneet for a while. I'm on facebook and instagram, and every loving article contradicts each other. I read that the economy is doing great, but nope, there's going to be a recession this year. Also, Trump is in so much touble with his trials, but that's bad news for Biden because his poll numbers are so low. Everything is going to hell, and there's so much violence, except things are actually doing better then they were a few years ago.