Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

no “trumps favorite bible verse” pic in the op? shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

chuds will bash swift in the same breath they cheer losers like kid rock/tucker/trump literally having walkouts with dana white and getting cut to every 5 minutes in ufc. they are mad they aren’t popular.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

no one under 70 watches fox news and any viewer already believes what they are being told

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

don’t get so worked up by someone blasting the lol thread with a poll and no comment whatsoever.

can you imagine your parents telling you to stop dating taylor swift because she said “let’s loving go?”

what kind of bitch baby cares about their parents’ opinion on their relationship at this age?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

my FIL gave my kids bibles for christmas against my, my wife, and his wife’s objection. kids didn’t give a poo poo and haven’t touched them. it brings me joy to know this hateful old man isn’t able to continue this trend in my family, and that organized religion is on a huge downswing.

his other kids, however…

i would love it if just any reporter would ask these folks what the punishment should be for knocking down ten commandments or beheading a jesus statue should be.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

tek79 posted:

cooked at high heat on a Traeger pellet grill.
don’t be too much of a hater. love my pellet grill but i actually know how to use it.

quote:

All the best food in America is imported by immigrants. Mexican food and Vietnamese food being good examples.
this, however, is true.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Junk posted:

for all its faults south park did have its moments
you don’t have to hand it to them

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

biden should just pardon himself and then give the cameras the ol’ finger guns

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Buce posted:

imagine being so afraid of transfolk that you switch to a whole different brand of swill by which you’re killing your liver and kidneys in a worthless flyover stain
different? pretty sure ab products are just like that simpsons where all the different varieties of duff come from the same pipe.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

mahomes flashing white power smdh

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

haha this is real

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Google Jeb Bush posted:

2028 is very likely going to be a clown car even if Harris is the incumbent (god forbid), but we have a lot of really good clowns lined up. There are going to be people running we don't predict, even. Of the people who currently are prominent, I'm tentatively rooting for either Pritzker or a union leader - Shawn Fain is loving great, if he wants to run for president I'd love it.
it’s going to be newsom vs desantis

or hillary

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

credburn posted:

I hear an awful lot of people bitching about modern music, specifically pop.
but then how will everyone know how refined your tastes are since you hate popular thing?

see also, people who say “sports ball”

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Chrpno posted:

Fuckin hell, NWS that poo poo

Who looks at that face and says "hmmm yes, I should like to listen to this"
my dipshit uncle?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Data Graham posted:

he gets convicted of federal and/or state felonies which will definitely hurt him no matter how much he says it'll just galvanize his diehards
you’re forgetting this is what will carry The Black vote :bahgawd:

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

wouldn’t he have to have people willing to pay the price of his shares if he wants to turn them from shares into cash?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

dip shits who answer unknown number lean trump? :nallears:

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

hold up he’s 63, why are old folks so gullible

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

lularoe is still a thing in 2024? not surprised it’s trump adjacent but i thought that company was gone

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

can we have food chat instead of these band related knee-slappers?

hot dogs for all

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

don’t you see that trump was merely the first president this happened to but only due to TDS and not actual crimes?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

does the diaper hold back some of the smell or does it make things worse?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

my parents recently retired at 62 and 64 but all their friends, especially the ones still stuck in our hometown, do not own a home and i have no idea what they will do when they can’t work.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Vire posted:

The thing I don’t get is why people just assume that dems who historically are decorum poisoned would continue to be so if the country had already ended at that point. The whole reason they push the civility crap is because they don’t want us to get to that end point and we can argue if they are right or wrong about that (I personally think it’s pointless.) but it’s another thing to say if they end democracy by making the president a literal king and there is no point to civility anymore that they would do absolutely nothing about it and just shrug their shoulders idk that’s a bridge to far for me. Once you’re at that point everything is on the table.
we already passed this point when mitch wouldn’t let obummer appoint a judge because of closeness to the election and then they rammed their own through on a shorter timeline.

what have dems done that even approaches this level?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

notwithoutmyanus posted:

If you're not here for touching cloacas then what are you even here for?
i’m confused if this is still avatar chat