Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Happy antifa subversion insurrection day everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Also in case you missed these town hall moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV0HOq1gI_A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjFZi45SkWM

Also this was funny (11:56)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De9pxoveyU4&t=716s

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"We could have negotiated human slavery" - possible future most powerful man on earth

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ask Trump to explain the reason for Iran and Iraq's wars. Or ask him what's the difference between Shia and Sunni Islam. Wait he has no clue there's difference sects does he.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Wow he just admitted he lost. That's the first time I remember him actually admitting to it.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Alan Smithee posted:

Seth this is loving bullshit I want my 1 6er

i gotchu once I get my buttons back

it might not be on j6 though

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I promise to only be a dictator one day one (of the thread)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

emSparkly posted:

A few were stupid enough to die for him.

and you can be sure plenty more will in the near future

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Let's go have our vigil I say after I call some random cop a fat gently caress, tears definitely not in my eyes for how owned I am

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She was no angel!!!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Dick Fontaine posted:

catch me if you can’t

baby's day out 3

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He's finally starting to jump on the "January 6th was a manufactured event" bus isn't he

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She did everything right and they blew her away

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Talked about briefly here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsH_FdRFOyY

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Fridman's turn from trying to be what people think Joe Rogan does ("he just listens and asks questions and wants to understand all sides") to just straight up platforming as many alt-righters as possible has been really satisfying because it proves 1. He's as stupid and void as people knew he was from the start and 2. He's just another alt-righter who was able to get a few real people on his show to get legitimacy then pivoted insanely fast

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He likes it that way though, because he sees himself as above them.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This person hasn't gotten laid in years, if ever

Nessus posted:

Do I want to know what the one with the scissors means

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

We call them "Mormons" here in the USA, get it right, thanks

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVqHBRdSDSw

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol @ the image of Forgiato Blow in his lovely Florida house, stripping the doll naked so he can change it from GI Joe fatigues into the $150 Trump suit he got from Men's Warehouse.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She's expected to overperform in Iowa and possibly even win in New Hampshire.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This is a primary sourced lol from me. I have a friend whose wife went deep down the TRUMP train babbit hole in 2020, going to Truck Parades and ranting about Sleepy Joe and poo poo.

Well, she posted this on her Instagram the other day about their visit to San Francisco.

It's always funny when people sort of realize they drank the right wing kool aid. I doubt she'll fully admit to being wrong about TRUMP but this kind of little realization amuses me. Maybe she'll start to question the BS she's been fed by Fox News, et all.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hollismason posted:

I mean I'm 80 % sure that Nikki Haley is going to be his VP pick.

Oh hell no, he's already calling her playground names. The only person he hasn't called names is Kari Lake and Stefanik so it'll be one of them.

I mean I can also just imagine him not naming a VP because he doesn't trust anyone or something.

Escape From Noise posted:

Yeah. It's weird. I went to college in Portland and went back to visit last year as part of my trip back to the US after COVID restrictions were lifted. Overall it was alright, but it just wasn't the same city and felt kinda dead because of all the wealth that moved in. Of course if I mentioned anything about it being different a lot of people just started ranting about homeless people.

I live South of Portland and it's been famous for its bum population for as long as I've been alive.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

That's why they made me the head guy

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"Almost all", trust me I counted!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It seems to be more that he's Blowing up like someone with mumps

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiNnt6FqrJs

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

mystes posted:

Yeah trump hasn't been president for a few years

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Can someone remind me what the hell this "appellate decision" he keeps mentioning is and why it's total bullshit? Googling something out of Trump's word salad is hard.

He's talking about the numerous gag orders LOL

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Just let Biden off the leash and let him riff. You'd think his handlers would go "wow people loving love it when you call Trump, a verified lose, a loser. Do more of that".

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My insurrection is in Florida, you've never met her. We did like 20 insurrections last weekend.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"Trump positioned to win as long as he doesn't lose these three states he's positioned to lose"

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

MrQwerty posted:

Just a reminder that

My what healthy hair transplant scars you have Mr Stone

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It's this btw, it's going to get a lot louder this year

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Longpig Bard posted:

You're telling me the guy that did an insurrection gets to run for election still? LOL

Well, technically, he never directly commanded it publicly, so our hands are tied. Oh well.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Wearing xxxxtra long shirts to hide the bloated liver gut

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ah yes amplify the fake romantic link report, Trump! That will help you

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Secure the border! No, not like that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"Many are saying, including many sources" I say, explaining why all my legal cases should be thrown out.

Also:

https://x.com/lowkell/status/1744531379369447854?s=20