Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Lol Donald Trump is fat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Dr.Smasher posted:

Lol 3 years ago a guy tazed his balls to death for Trump

it was :sad:

actually it was funny!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

seth peckersniff put this link in the OP it is important

also, come win the spoils of Rudy's treasure cave like a degenerate gambler if u have tabletop sim

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jan 6, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nessus posted:

RIGGED and STOLLEN, get it right or it's ELECTION INTERFERENCE

lol that the man who openly invited a foreign power to interfere in an American Presidential election (and then they did!) has coopted the term ELECTION INTERFERENCE

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

the Epstein list is the new Hunter's Laptop, it says whatever the gently caress you want it to say

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1743737986263728596

He pooped in his diaper.

You know it to be true.

He likes to do it in front of an audience.

:hmmyes:

all known evidence checks out

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lmao is Donald Trump now talking poo poo about the American sports car, and the only mid-engine sports car currently produced by an American company in any purchasable numbers?

lmao is Donald Trump going to run a Presidential campaign against auto unions

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Hazo posted:

If it weren’t for the fact that Trump can’t read, I’d wonder if he’s confusing real Biden with Onion Joe Biden

no, he's got real Joe Biden, Diamond Joe liked bitchin' rear end Camaros but real Joe Biden loves the lamest generations of Corvettes

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

The Rabbi T. White posted:

I’m sure Diamond Joe had a Trans Am, not a Corvette?

you're right, it was his killer Trans Am, not a Camaro

lol real life Joe Biden has a '67 C2 Stingray (the C3 looks so much cooler)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

HJE-Cobra posted:

Is this an Internet thread I'm posting in, or is this real life

what if i told u that the internet became real life in a very solid way ~2016

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Donald Trump should get addicted to cocaine for his sundown act, it would be really funny

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

pro starcraft loser posted:

He's already on so many uppers it probably wouldn't change much

oh, it would, trust me

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LordSloth posted:

Herman Cain, who died of Covid he contracted at a Trump Rally, and kept Posting Through ItTM

Herman Cain Ghostposting was great

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lmao that was only a couple weeks after he died wasn't it?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BlackIronHeart posted:

You gotta post it with Cody's reply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaV1r341wYk

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Escape From Noise posted:

Remember how after Trump was defeated by Sleepy Joe he was really obsessed with slapping the presidential seal on poo poo? But he's loving cheap so it was like he'd loving tape an inkjet printout of it on his golf cart? Lmfao.

remember when he delayed stimulus checks so he could send out a letter/checks with his dumbass sharpie signature on them

and then when he said if he lost to a loser like Sleepy Joe Biden we'd never hear from him again

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Apparently Lauren Boebert decided she hasn't been acting trashy enough lately and punched her ex husband in the nose in a Colorado restaurant. Then she called the cops on him.

:lmao: gently caress yeah

Edit: a January 6 miracle if true

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Jan 7, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

Please get hosed, boebert.
I feel bad if she actually beat her ex but he'd be doing colorado a favor if he can get her locked up.

I hope they both go to jail and George Santos adopts the grandbaby

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I never knew I wanted to see JNCO "TRUMP" until now

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Jim Jordan getting sanctimonious about bullshit he's actively done is one of the most infuriating things in the current US Government.
Dude could never even get close to the speakership. He stochastically terrorized his Republican colleagues, and had multiple screaming fits behind closed doors (also in front of all his Republican colleagues), all so he could lose to Mike loving Johnson, the guy who doesn't report his income because he gives all his money to his pastor.
The skeletons in that closet are, for lack of a better metaphor,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVjk5nrb_lI

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

It’s less skeletons and poo poo and more everyone hates the guy but he has enough pull to get away with a lot because the freedom chudcus.

oh it's skeletons, too.
Dude's a sweaty, dweeby rear end in a top hat who tries to bully everyone, though; that's very true. Scott Steiner would be a better, more effective Senator. At least people would actually be scared of Steiner.

:lol: Liz Cheney telling Jim Jordan, "Get away from me, you loving did this." while he tried to comfort the womenfolk on J6.
Making me feel any kind of positive feelings or sympathy toward a member of Richard Cheney's family is, personally, the greatest crime Jim Jordan ever committed.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Jan 7, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

freemandela posted:

crackhead son should be a yes in both columns, sup stank

lmao that MAGAs treat Don Jr. and Kim like they're these mythical perfect beings, when in reality Don sits around snorting cocaine and yelling on the internet all day and Kim is a weird out-in-the-open sexual predator.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Joe Biden Grows a Beard and :rudy: Publicly Shits Himself are two things I need to see this year

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

Idk about that but didn't he fart on some lady?

:lolrudy::siren: snipe

yes he farted on Jenna Ellis during one of their fake election fraud hearings and she contracted COVID from it

I'm talkin' a real-deal pants making GBS threads here tho

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Biden, grow the beard

:lolrudy:

grow a beard and wear an eyepatch, become Punished Joe Biden

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lmao imagine thinking about abortion 24/7 when you're absolutely telegraphing that your interactions with women are all negative and unproductive

just going all-in on caring so much about something that has no bearing on your life at all because you can't even seal the deal in the first place

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

syntaxfunction posted:

I'm just gonna go on a limb and say with certainty that the creator actually doesn't care about kids and 100% never wants to have any.

oh that's very clearly 100% about hating on women (whores) and those evil leftie soycucks

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

syntaxfunction posted:

they/them, vegan, feminist, conservative, Catholic pro-lifer.

lmfao what a broken mind

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i like the fat son of a bitch running interference with a keffiyeh, moron labe, FAFO and Star of David patch

i wish i could read what his star of david says

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

They dress tough because they're fragile as hell. One avg guy comes up and says, "nice costume" and they cry.

THIS IS ACTUALLY A VERY ACCURATE RECREATION OF 12TH CENTURY FRENCH LIGHT INFANTRY, INCLUDING THE OVEN MITTS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

lmao yeah what's medieval light infantry gonna do to a bunch of people with short rifles chambered in 5.56x45

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

syntaxfunction posted:

My excuse is I'm not American.

Please don't quiz me on Australian history (lol no one ever cares about Australian history)

Ned Kelly is a fun story

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Abraham Lincoln was openly a white supremacist. The Democrats at the time were worse.

yeah Abe was pretty racist, he just fundamentally disagreed with the idea of chattel slavery

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

He also never really had a problem with the ongoing slaughter of native populations.

A vast majority of Americans still don't give a poo poo about it, either

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Because of racism

oh I know, I've lived in New Mexico for about 38 years

Jestery posted:

dont sleep on this

its a weird, enviro nationalist, kinda racist, pisstake at americans and also a metacommentary of making moives and "going hollywood"

the closest thing australia has produced to a naked gun or airplane and its absolutely slept on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNgJpIynLJ0

yeah thats a fun movie

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol a religious cult was so violent and annoying that we just gave them a state in the middle of the desert

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

dr_rat posted:

I remember reading one of the old Sherlock Holmes books, and one of the mysteries had this weird murderous US cult in it.

lt was the Mormons. lol.

It's a drat shame that Utah is a religious cult compound because it's got some of the prettiest poo poo you're ever gonna see in this country

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Escape From Noise posted:

Totally innocent but need immunity from trying to stop RIGGED AND STOLLEN ELECTION!

you can tell he wants to be a mobster so bad because he's so utterly obsessed with the concept of immunity deals

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

obsessed with immunity deals, unaware of the fact that immunity deals exist to hurt people in his position

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

nine-gear crow posted:

lol remember when people were saying Trump would take a plea deal that traded no jail time for him agreeing to never run for President again?

lol and I had the same opinion then that I do now: Donald Trump would never cop a plea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

hey speaking of Lou Dobbs, whatever happened to the "lewd and lascivious" video that supposedly exists of him and Laura Ingraham <:mad:>