Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Is there a reason why I've woken up with fleas, just because I laid down with dogs? This seems really crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

You do think he would show some remorse about it after going to rehab and owning up to having been a loving lousy mean alcoholic. But I guess when you're a star they let you do it

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

so did he try to burn someone to death or just set someone on fire, my friends and I set each other on fire more than I'd like to admit when we were in high school and skating all the time and jackass was on

It was a frat hazing thing where he lit some pledge's jeans on fire. So yeah more dumb drunk rear end in a top hat than intent to murder but still pretty bad