Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

preemptive lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

:eyepop:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

Why did everyone on the first page get probed? Deep State?

they're political prisoners. the most persecuted people in the history of somethingawful

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

yep, when trump loses i'm pretty sure there will be a j6 but with guns event

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This is the man who razed his balls to death

perfect encapsulation of the republican party, really

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

trickybiscuits posted:

This is nuts. I don't know that the rioters would necessarily have killed these politicians if they got hold of them, but things wouldn't have been pretty.

they would have killed politicians

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Outpost22 posted:

Sorry, I haven't been paying too much attention, but what did Trump do that was so objectionable? And why does he warrant 8 different 5000+ post threads?

he did nothing wrong and made several perfect phone calls

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lol, fuckin idiots.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Nessus posted:

also, irradiating food does not make the food radioactive in any kind of meaningful way and is an excellent way to make thing shelf-stable, it is just disfavored because :byodood: radiation! I doubt any of the big fast food places sell irradiated food items anyway.

irradiated meat is great for raw meat dishes, too. less to worry about.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

Classically-delicious irradiate steak tartare.

unironically yes

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Hollismason posted:

I always love it when conservative christians are like " No actually children starving is good because it teaches them a life lesson". They're such hypocrites.

it does teach them that republicans don't give a single gently caress about humanity, so I guess that's sort of valuable?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

:hmmyes:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

scotland should leave the uk and join canada, just for the hell of it

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

feelix posted:

Isn't this literally what happened when Black Panthers started carrying?

yup

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Piped Addy

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lol prooud boys are so hopelessly pathetic

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

we want to look like huge, sweating, shaved bumble bees.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

root beer posted:

Around twenty years ago, it was called ganguro in Japan

you can still sometimes spot a .... geriatric ganguro strolling around on some nights.

when the moon is full and the fog rolls in.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

this loss edit sucks

fundamentally hosed it up

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

also "anti-life" is the republican platform, so that's a swing and a miss

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

hello, from my costume you can tell i'm a white christian nationalist zionist palestinian

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Cornwind Evil posted:

Four years of all that, topped off with COVID, and he got 12 million MORE votes than he did in 2016.

this is the poo poo that haunts me

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

I mean, don't get me wrong, Lincoln was by a pretty wide margin more progressive than any president before him and most of his political contemporaries. But he was also a vicious racist that supported colonization and mass killings of indigenous americans, and had a long history of public, documented white supremacy.

also he was pretty tight with the moonies

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

doh!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Burning_Monk posted:

Got a call from my mother-in-law yesterday asking if we were okay, because my child is trans and the TRANS!!! are now becoming active shooters all over america. (apparently)

She was legit worried my kid was going to school today to kill people depsite never showing any sign of doing anything remotely like that. My kid likes to draw Genshin Impact doodles, he's not packing heat.

I hate this loving world.

i would have crawled through the phone line and throttled the fucker

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Tramp did nothing wrong!*

*the spaghetti-eating dog from lady and the tramp

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1744514111013064863

Truly these people care about what's best for Americans.

at least biden could complete a lap. trump can't stand without shims.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i just returned from the petroleum repository and the gaswala informed me that prices were currently set at 800.85 sumerian shekels. the indignity of having to provide my royal seal and a half-gunt of sumsheks. outrageous.

under my rule, petroleum would be free for my friends !!!!!!!!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/Victorshi2020/status/1744464439355875634

If the real Trump tried to do this he'd topple over.

Probably would be unable to get up.

good cover

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

watch this video

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7313670836416777502

and see if you think you watched the same video as matt walsh.

dum girls! They have cootie

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1744535671711076443

What about the Chinese that are still camped out on the border since the election three years ago?

he's just vaguely remembering that part of Congo The Film where they kill monkeys with a laser beam. just random neurons firing, firrng, frignnnenn, ffrrrfrrr

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

flipflops/thongs objectively suck. sorry about all yalls' wrong opinions

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Explodingdice posted:

But why would an ambulance leave a hospital?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

literal threat to the existence of the united states says what?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Time_pants posted:

I actually cannot believe how brazenly these people are courting open rebellion.

yeah, its way beyond 4chan memes. this poo poo is dangerous and nobody seems to give a gently caress

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Three Olives posted:

knife missile
grey area

really digging these culture references

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Shishkahuben posted:

I find it difficult to not see Trump's lashing out and desperate attacks against everyone and everything to NOT be a portent of doom for America as a whole. You really can't walk back from this. When your country elects someone who refuses to even pretend that he's not above the law, whose sole goal in life is enriching himself to the detriment of other people, the concept of law, and the institution of American politics, and (most of) them are screaming, raging, pounding on windows demanding to be allowed to do so again, I think it's pretty bleak.

Where do we go from here?

yeah, for those reasons and the fact that the republican party is 100% white/christian-grievance-based, I'm very pessimistic.

A shockingly large chunk of the country would rather inflict pain than elevate even themselves. There are about a million canaries in the coal mine at this point. the various state-level trans and lgbtq+ persecution bills, the criminalization of pregnancy -- this poo poo isn't a goofy hypothetical. It's now.

People need to loving vote cuz we're teetering

sorry for doomering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

bobjr posted:

If someone else a little different than me is suffering more, it’s like I’m not suffering at all

you have spoken the actual truth