Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

This about sums up the last 7 years

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

It’s so drat frustrating to see him erupt in court , while the judge is literally getting bomb threats, and nothing ever happens to this man baby.

The media also does a horrific job at showing how much of a turd he is. Biden falls on his bike and it’s non stop coverage for weeks, Trump takes a poo poo in his diaper while calling for a loving insurrection and his base has been gaslit into thinking it’s antifa.

Like goddamn.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

A callus from blue collar work? 💀💀💀 I swear once Kellyanne Conway said “alternative facts” Pandora’s Box was open and just the shittiest takes on literally anything started coming out. Just poop overflowing.

E: Oops- a poop snipe 💩

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Dapper_Swindler posted:

whats funny is trumps kinda runnings clintons campaign now but way way dumber and more toxic.

Can you elaborate? I’m really curious about things like this.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

I also thought of the shining almost immediately when i saw the sketch, but i thought of him as the dog-

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Vakal posted:

It's like putting a shock collar on a dog in order to get it to stop barking.

If the dog is too stupid to figure out cause and effect are you just suppose to keep shocking it until it dies?

Let’s hope so OP.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

gently caress that - his money is WAY more of a trophy to him than community service. Take his money kthx. All of it preferably.

Also E Jean Carroll should be allowed to take a poo poo on the front step of Mar a Lago after payment is sent.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Posting in the weed page

Going to need ALL the edibles during this election cycle.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

It’s weird that depending on the flavor of the week Biden morphs into something else in chud land.

Biden is both incoherent and completely unable to form sentences and requires Jill to dress him, and ALSO power hungry and menacing and in total control from his evil lair.

Is Trump dead yet?

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Another thing that’s been irritating (I could fill an entire book with dumb poo poo republicans have been doing) -

Republicans literally chanted “Lock Her Up” during rallies for YEARS - Clinton wasn’t even in court or on trial beyond questioning and depositions- just “lock her up!!!” , promises of jailing her, etc.

But NOW it’s just diarrhea every 5 minutes about “wow what are we a fascist banana republic calling for political opponents to be jailed!?!?!? YOU MONSTERS. LIBS DONT BELIEVE IN AMERICA”

And of course the media doesn’t call this out or do poo poo about it.

I feel like I’m in crazy land.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Why am I laughing so hard at this

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

He looks like poo poo now, goddamn.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

I forgot to post about this, and all this conversation around Pressler reminded me to share.

A local city councilman (Chris Kilpatrick) was caught pissing on the entrance of a popular downtown Los Angeles gay bar - he also stole glassware from the bar and when confronted he shoved the bars manager to the ground (Chris is 6’4 and massive- because of my job I’ve actually interacted with said person and yeah, dude is jacked)

His Instagram bio says “100% American” which of course is a red flag these days - and yup, turns out he’s one of those “Gays 4 Trump” people.

He ended up resigning, but apparently he’s defending himself saying he only pushed the manager because he was scared of being “gay bashed”

The funniest part is drag queens, and other event promoters recognize him and say this is nothing new.

Trump really attracts the best people.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Unfortunately the Log Cabin Republicans still exist. The leader of the group is a friend of a friend and is in my circle. He wasn’t too bad for many years (was always Republican but he wasn’t super annoying about it), but once he started worshipping Trump he became insufferable. I haven’t deleted him from my IG because it gives me a peek into that world. It’s filled with racism, transphobia, and a LOT of loving weird Trump worship.

Maybe it’s time to sever ties (not that I talk to him literally ever, but yeah….)

Edit: I should note that his last name is Moran and it makes me lol. Ok bye.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I really hope his first name is Brian.

As in, “Get a Brian, Morans!”

It’s Charles , and went by Chaz. Ok wow, I missed that red flag all these years.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

TulliusCicero posted:

Fox News won't show it, everyone loving else will

I’ve been checking front pages and no one is talking about this - CNN is focusing on Biden “tailpipe rules” , MSNBC isn’t talking about it , Fox News isn’t (this one is more obvious) , which news sites are talking about it? I agree they SHOULD be shouting this from the rooftops everywhere but I haven’t seen anything yet except this thread and those Twitter posts.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

………I just realized Monday is Cesar Chavez day, why is this making me cackle? He owes almost 500 million dollars on Cesar Chavez day 😂😂😂 ¡Sí se puede!

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Trading Jah+Ith+Ber for Truth Social , DM me if interested NO LOW BALLS

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

I don’t think this “puts Florida in play” BUT I do think this puts more pressure on the Republican Party to invest resources in making sure Florida doesn’t flip and I think this will affect their campaign strategy in key swing states.

Of course if Florida DOES flip, holy lol

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

TulliusCicero posted:

I understand caution, but:

What state has the GOP won an abortion ballot iniative on?

Like is there actually one?

Isn’t it entirely possible people can vote for abortion access and then vote for a third party candidate because they dislike Biden? There’s a lot of people who hate Biden and it makes me nervous but I guess we’ll just have to see.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

TulliusCicero posted:

I really do want to have sympathy for the Doomers here: I fully understand it's a Trauma response for many, it is for me

My dad told me in 2016 when he voted for Trump over Hillary "eh it's four years, what is the worst he can do?! Maybe he will upend the establishment."

My dad died of COVID complications May of 2020.

Voting Always Matters

gently caress :( Yeah I don’t want to doom post - I just can’t believe the amount of support he has still despite being an incredibly stupid piece of poo poo. I can’t name a single thing he’s good at beyond being a very convincing snake oil salesman. The thing is- he’s not even good at that - his rallies lately have him fumbling and saying insane things but his supporters are still like “That’s are President 😭😭”

I’m so over it. I can’t do another four years of this.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Who keeps buying Trump stonks to bring the price up?! Let it die already, my god.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Is this a photo? Where is this from? The lighting is confusing me and he looks like dogshit (even more than usual)

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Trump stock up 13% - I don’t understand the stock market at all. Imagine seeing days of the stock plummeting and thinking “I should rally around this because ✨ I believe ✨ “

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

What bothers me the most about these Republican hypocrites is that they're harping on Johnson for "not spending on Americans first" like they wanted to fund ANYTHING for the people. Healthcare? Education? Our climate? Infrastructure? Housing for the homeless? Like what the gently caress are these people even mad about? WHEN have they voted for funds to help Americans?

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Another Bill posted:

Friends, this is the fundraising email he sent out this morning.

He is 100% trying to get himself thrown in jail.

Is this real? Serious question I can’t tell anymore

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Like if you know the room gets cold, just dress in layers (a thermal under his suit would be enough no?)

What exactly does he want? 💀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Donald must have been a saint in a previous life with impeccable karma because how does an rear end in a top hat with almost 100 charges still have a chance of making billions from a failed social media app with hardly any users? DJT is up to 42 today and it’s baffling. WHY are people supporting him!? You could pick from thousands and thousands of more established brands that have a real benefit to society AND a plan with actual profits but we’re in the worst timeline where he gets a million chances, a Supreme Court bench that even entertains the idea of him being immune (I know this will likely not pass but the fact they’re even debating this is infuriating), and a potential payout of billions for FAILING.

Like goddamn.