Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
It’s kind of bizarre they didn’t drop anything during the game. Like, what better opportunity would there ever be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

This turned out to be a fake leak. There apparently isn’t a firm date set yet, and July 12 is just based on past releases.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
All FBS schools are in and it sounds like we get 85 man rosters. All bowls are in, NIL and transfer portal are in in some form or another. Dynasty and Road to Glory are in.

The weird news is there aren’t real coaches. Dunno if that means generic coaches only or there literally is no modeling of coaching.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

mcmagic posted:

Same dogshit engine as Madden. Same rancid ultimate team microtransaction bait. IDK why i got my hopes up for this game anyway

This is such a weird take considering ‘14 had UT too and was based on a much worse Madden engine than the one now. And actually much worse micro transactions than even Madden has now with extra pipeline states and stuff.

Trailer looked good. Obviously doesn’t say anything about the gameplay but the focus on traditions and stuff is very welcome. I get the feeling whoever made it “gets” college football which is encouraging.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
I would very much bet that “private” means “offline.” I hope I’m wrong but that would be my assumption unless they announce otherwise.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
A streamer (Mike Straw) who I guess is somewhat reliable dropped some information. Highlights:

No ESPN integration. Probably will be in next years game.
The differences between schools is more noticable in terms of difficulty.
You can only use the 2024 playoff system in dynasty.
Recruiting is supposed to be deeper and there is more to do in the offseason than 14.
Team builder will launch before the game but will be pretty basic.
Option (probably especially RPO) got a lot of attention and might be overpowered right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

harperdc posted:

If it’s in the game

All I need from Dynasty is the 12-team playoff and custom conferences. Anybody who doesn’t un-explode the PAC 12 is a cop.

I haven’t seen custom conferences confirmed either way yet but yeah it’s a huge deal whether we get them or not to me.