Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Android Apocalypse posted:

Yeah JT had to leave the game for a bit as he came up lame after a play.

Sucks but I'm continuously baffled with playcalling having folks on short yardage situations going out of shotgun. Did you lose that much faith in fooling the defense with play action?

I mean it would have worked easily had Minishew not underthrown a simple check down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean he’s still going to go down as one of the greatest to ever coach so it doesn’t matter that much

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOLOsubmarine posted:

That defense and the fact that he hasn’t done anything about it so far is disqualifying. I also just don’t think you win a lot of laurels for going from 8-9 to 9-8.

I mean you will if you go from a hall of fame QB to a dude who had played two games before.

Realistically you shouldn’t improve from that position at all

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The Bucs went from 8-9 with the greatest QB of all time to 9-8 with Baker Mayfield, I guess Bowles deserves COTY.

I think you can make that argument despite all the crying people do about him yeah