Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Fly birds fly!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
yeah there is the dagger!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
It was nice of Aaron Rodgers to transfer ownership of the Bears to Jordan Love before he left

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Qwijib0 posted:

It's football.

tomorrow is gonna be great

Honestly these days I wake up each morning wondering what is the next thing to go bad or wrong.

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.
after how lovely the season was at least dominating the eagles on the way out is a nice consolation prize

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Seattle deserves to lose this game. Another shameful and middling season

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Hey does anyone want a playoff berth

the Eagles have one lying around that they’re not gonna use

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Really hope after today Arthur Smith and Eberflus get their walking papers.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Canned Sunshine posted:

During this football season, the Bears have been mostly poo poo as expected, most of my other teams are all bad, my mom died, just put my dog to sleep. So many smug Packer fans who've never known what the Bears are like.

Gonna just go and hope to not wake up in the morning with this year already started.

Hey man, don't think like that. I know these things can suck as escapism when they go sooo poorly, but you can't just let this dumb sport get to you.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
prater noooooooo

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

Seattle deserves to lose this game. Another shameful and middling season

I have bad news

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Canned Sunshine posted:

Honestly these days I wake up each morning wondering what is the next thing to go bad or wrong.
Those are fake thoughts, the sickness sounds like your own brain to trick you, don’t let it. Good things will happen too.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

CapnAndy posted:

Hey does anyone want a playoff berth

the Eagles have one lying around that they’re not gonna use

funniest outcome is siriani shows them rocky to build morale and they come back and win the super bowl

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

hey, a doink

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Missed the eagles due to playing outside with the kids in the snow and shoveling a neighbor's sidewalk/driveway, my mother in law texted solely to say "oh [soup] the eagles are a disaster" and I couldn't help but look at the score

Lmfao:nutshot:

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

at least mason crosby will be off the giants next year

:doink:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
hahaha, crosby, one kick behind prater also just missed

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

donk

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide right.

But enough about the late Rush Limbaugh.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Blaine :vick: Gabbert

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Cards still gonna beat Seahawks

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

It was nice of Aaron Rodgers to transfer ownership of the Bears to Jordan Love before he left

The Chicago Bears are a co-op, multiple people can own them.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Mason Crosby just enjoy your retirement dawg

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Cards still gonna beat Seahawks

how about a tie?

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

fartknocker posted:

Blaine :vick: Gabbert

WHOA THERE MOTHERFUCKER

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Canned Sunshine posted:

During this football season, the Bears have been mostly poo poo as expected, most of my other teams are all bad, my mom died, just put my dog to sleep. So many smug Packer fans who've never known what the Bears are like.

Gonna just go and hope to not wake up in the morning with this year already started.

I'm really sorry about the passing of your mom & having to put your dog down CS

You're a good person, the smug losers out there are completely irrelevant & unworthy of your attention, so find a small pleasure and enjoy focusing on that tonight.

:unsmith:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Android Apocalypse posted:

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide right.

But enough about the late Rush Limbaugh.

He's lost a lot of weight lay off

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

really queer Christmas posted:

Hey man, don't think like that. I know these things can suck as escapism when they go sooo poorly, but you can't just let this dumb sport get to you.

Honestly it's not just the sport, just feels like everything the past few months. I'm on meds for clinical depression and I see someone about it all, but doesn't really seem to make much difference.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Rams should put in the whole crew, would rather play the Lions than the Cowboys I think, poor matchup for the Rams that would be

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Canned Sunshine posted:

Football is all dumb meaningless bullshit, none of us are on the field; you gotta let it be fun when it's fun and ignore it when it's not.

I'm also bad at doing that so I get it though. Sorry to hear about the other news. I know when my mom died unexpectedly that every misfortune after that felt like a loving anvil no matter how severe. I promise you it won't always feel like that.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Dallas station just cut over to the SF/LA game, so I guess we can all assume that

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Blaine Gabbert out there trying to get himself hurt.

I guess I wouldn't be totally opposed to some Chris Oladokun time.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Canned Sunshine posted:

Hey it's just sports. You've had an awful year but you're fun to post with and I'm really really sorry that this past year was so lovely. Looking forward to posting with you tomorrow and for the foreseeable future.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Takes No Damage posted:

Dallas station just cut over to the SF/LA game, so I guess we can all assume that

i feel like cowboys fans overcompensate in the opposite direction because all of the 'gently caress the cowboys' comments actually hurt their feelings or something

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Cool CBS switched to Eagles/Giants so I get to see Siriani cry on TV

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
The most bizarrely intriguing matchup from a sickos perspective is Cowboys-Packers. Which is stronger, Mike McCarthy working his usual January Magic and losing in hilarious fashion? Or the Red Hot Team That Nobody Wants To Play eating poo poo after a big pregame video package hyping them up? Both are almost invincible forces.

Real buttered-toast-on-a-cat conundrum here.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The hell kinda play was that, Rams?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
49ers back ups can't catch for poo poo.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
thanks for destroying that 2024 hope, cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Mustached Demon posted:

He's lost a lot of weight lay off

well, being sober for almost three years helps