Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

love when they let graphics team get goofy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

MJeff posted:

When the RB3 Craig Reynolds scored a TD earlier this year, Montgomery sprinted down from the sidelines to grab him and hug him.

Picturing him down the Drew Stanton to go downfield and hug Craig

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Kalli posted:

Y'all keep posting Tits, so since Achewood pops into my head on the reg

lmao

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

CBJSprague24 posted:

Why in the hell didn't Jacksonville kick a field goal on their last possession? That would have left them in a position to go down and win it rather than rely on a touchdown and two-point conversion and overtime to keep their season alive.

https://twitter.com/ben_bot_baldwin/status/1744095173267648886?s=20

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

If the Cowboys, Niners, and Packers hold on...

Green Bay @ Detroit, Wild Card game :ohdear:

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Canned Sunshine posted:

During this football season, the Bears have been mostly poo poo as expected, most of my other teams are all bad, my mom died, just put my dog to sleep. So many smug Packer fans who've never known what the Bears are like.

Gonna just go and hope to not wake up in the morning with this year already started.

I'm really sorry about the passing of your mom & having to put your dog down CS

You're a good person, the smug losers out there are completely irrelevant & unworthy of your attention, so find a small pleasure and enjoy focusing on that tonight.

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Chargers could slide up to the 4th pick if the Chiefs & Cards win.

Assuming at least 2 QBs go early, that ensures MHJ or their preferred tackle, not bad