Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

wonder if the grandma streams guy is in jail. and his opinions on [redacted]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

wilderthanmild posted:

It feels like the closest matchup of the weekend and possibly quite fun.

Flacco has made Browns games more fun to watch than early in the season and Stroud is good enough to have success against the Browns defense.

The Browns are cursed enough that if they put them in the primetime slot it would be a 5-3 sickos game though.

flaccos gonna have a 3TD-2INT statline and hell if i know what the end score will be

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I still have a trojan that will not loving go away that randomly restarts my computer from illegal streams

Further down the list you go the more unblockable ads, impossible to find x's, and generally shittyness of the stream increases.

Beware all who enter the non platinum streams

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Despera posted:

I still have a trojan that will not loving go away that randomly restarts my computer from illegal streams

Further down the list you go the more unblockable ads, impossible to find x's, and generally shittyness of the stream increases.

Beware all who enter the non platinum streams

lol i get it. i still remember getting shook when i got some add on for gmod and it bsod the fuckin computer in like 2006. i still hosed around with poo poo like that until i got a job and realized that my five dollars was a better alternative, especially compared to some bitcoin miner.

thankfully being back in maryland helps with that a lot. ublock and whatever the one i have on there helps on the occasion that for whatever reason the dc market area blocks out ravens games. also shoutout to sponsorblock.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

i just do not want anyone to reward peacock for their bullshit if we can help it. these motherfuckers need to go down.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/alexinsdorf99/status/1744232430570033386

rip bozo

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

let's go the bucs bitch

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I will be watching the game on a local channel. No peacocks here.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Borsche69 posted:

nflbite is like the old sportscast though and its more a collection of all possible streams. for sure streameast will be bodied, but theres also 20 other streams on there.

to your point on it being like 30 seconds behind normal poo poo, i get that. but also the broadcast/cable/youtubetv has been 30 seconds behind other fuckers i talk with on the regular for seemingly no reason (sometimes im ahead of the same loving people) so at this point i just make sure to mute everything depending on the play

I watch with a couple other people on Hulu and it's way behind what people see in here. I've also been behind watching on amazon on TNF which you'd think would all be the same but I guess not due to various factors I don't understand.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I wish my eagles were banished to peacock so I wouldn't have to watch.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I'll take a 30 second delay if it means I don't have to give my money to the corpo shitlord NFL

Illegal streams 4 lyfe

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Lions are 4-1 at night this year with the lone loss being the Dallas fiasco, bodes well for their chances on Saturday Sunday IMO. Ford Field is going to loving lit.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Jan 8, 2024

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I'm genuinely happy for Lions fans. You have a fun team with good young players, a badass coach and a really cool stadium built downtown (like a real stadium should be) that screams "you're in Detroit motherfucker!"

Lions Bitch #grit

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

C-Euro posted:

Lions are 4-1 at night this year with the lone loss being the Dallas fiasco, bodes well for their chances on Saturday IMO. Ford Field is going to loving lit.

Theres no way the lions win on Saturday

because they play on Sunday lol

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
gently caress lol. The point still stands though, should be a good game regardless.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:
https://x.com/adamschefter/status/1744348304509399352?s=46&t=crshEc6ZJO1zh40ZDAIfPQ

Views:
Now is the time for the Commanders to rise to the topthird in the NFCE.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Why would you loving admit this?

https://x.com/josephperson/status/1744106742793769319?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

What a loving disaster

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Honestly I find it refreshing that he was honest about that. We want our team's players to sacrifice everything to win but if his future employment & income is tied into performance & health, it's entirely natural for folks to start making business decisions on the field.

It's almost as if having non-guaranteed contracts has something to do with this…

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't see how any person could resist the instinct to pull up to protect themselves on an obviously dead end season and him being honest and thoughtful about it speaks to his character, if anything.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
https://x.com/ByMarkDaniels/status/1744108825370575316?s=20

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
The chiefs/dolphins game is going to be bitterly cold, but could be upgraded to historically cold if this artic front zigs more to the east.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm contemplating buying tickets for the Chiefs / Dolphins game. I went to the AFC championship game last year and it was only a few degrees warmer and it really wasn't bad being all bundled up.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

That sounds absolutely horrible but I bet tickets will be cheap.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
It only takes one or two plugins to neuter, like, every garbage thing on the main illegal streaming sites. The days of those sites being impossible to navigate without turbofucking your computer are long gone. Obviously you should still be cautious, but it's not the Russian roulette it once was.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

there's a bunch of confirmation about this picture. Stadium staff at BoA are now blocking off fans from reaching out to players coming out of the tunnel. Apparently they even made a bunch of kids get out of the way.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It was $3.36 for peacock. Just pay the money you cheap fucks

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I am going to bet tickets will still be nuts.

If you go, remember to bring cardboard to stand on and dress in a lot of layers.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

No

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Amy Pole Her posted:

It was $3.36 for peacock. Just pay the money you cheap fucks

There's literally a free trial

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Despite all the bullshit I’m glad the NFL has buried the worst game of the weekend (Eagles/Bucs, disgusting) in the worst time slot (a fuckin MNF playoff game get the gently caress outta here)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

LiquidFriend posted:

That sounds absolutely horrible but I bet tickets will be cheap.

For the AFC Championship game I wore:

Long Underwear, fleece pajama pants over that, with ski pants over that. Then for my top I wore thermal underwear, t--shirt over that, hoodie over that, with my gortex jacket over that. I had a stocking hat on, 2 pairs of socks and my boots, with my mittens I was actually pretty good the whole game. The part that sucked was how loving cold my feet got from being on the concrete. So I would bring maybe some cardboard or something to stand on just to insulate between the concrete and my boots.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

I am going to bet tickets will still be nuts.

If you go, remember to bring cardboard to stand on and dress in a lot of layers.
Man I don't know. People are incredibly apathetic about this team.

SalTheBard posted:

For the AFC Championship game I wore:

Long Underwear, fleece pajama pants over that, with ski pants over that. Then for my top I wore thermal underwear, t--shirt over that, hoodie over that, with my gortex jacket over that. I had a stocking hat on, 2 pairs of socks and my boots, with my mittens I was actually pretty good the whole game. The part that sucked was how loving cold my feet got from being on the concrete. So I would bring maybe some cardboard or something to stand on just to insulate between the concrete and my boots.
Hand warmers for the hands and feet do wonders. And wool socks.

I've done my time at the poo poo cold games and my wife would commit war crimes if I spent anniversary day going to watch MVS drop a pass.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Not as bad as Carr or Rosen, but really, really loving bad is how I'd describe Bryce's rookie year, so this checks out.

https://twitter.com/ASchatzNFL/status/1744371919695040741

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Kalli posted:

Not as bad as Carr or Rosen, but really, really loving bad is how I'd describe Bryce's rookie year, so this checks out.

https://twitter.com/ASchatzNFL/status/1744371919695040741

Look how much worse QB play could be after JaMarcus Russel

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bust Young

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Just reach out and get a peacock login from a relative with no sense who had one already, that's what I did

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

he’s not the real McCoy

someone link the snow game “try it” comic

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Fraud preview. Each playoff team's record against other playoff teams. Truly one of the best metrics hey shut up yes I see the Eagles there.

6-2 Eagles
6-3 Ravens
5-1 Bills
5-3 Steelers
5-3 49ers
4-3 Browns
3-3 Packers
3-4 Cowboys
2-2 Texans
2-3 Lions
2-6 Rams
1-4 Chiefs
1-5 Buccaneers
1-5 Dolphins

Kalli fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jan 8, 2024

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

pmchem posted:

he’s not the real McCoy

someone link the snow game “try it” comic

Here ya go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Kalli posted:

Fraud preview. Each playoff team's record against other playoff teams. Truly one of the best metrics hey shut up yes I see the Eagles there.

6-2 Eagles
6-3 Ravens
5-1 Bills
5-3 Steelers
5-3 49ers
4-3 Browns
3-3 Packers
3-4 Cowboys
2-2 Texans
2-3 Lions
2-6 Rams
1-4 Chiefs
1-5 Buccaneers
1-6 Dolphins

defensive genius matt patricia tush pushes the ailing eagles into a super bowl victory