Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Kalli posted:

Fraud preview. Each playoff team's record against other playoff teams. Truly one of the best metrics hey shut up yes I see the Eagles there.

6-2 Eagles

Clearly we just need to play playoff teams in order to win, and since those are the only ones left...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

I prefer the one that came up in the GDT yesterday: Bryce Dung

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

Fraud preview. Each playoff team's record against other playoff teams. Truly one of the best metrics hey shut up yes I see the Eagles there.

6-2 Eagles
6-3 Ravens
5-1 Bills
5-3 Steelers
5-3 49ers
4-3 Browns
3-3 Packers
3-4 Cowboys
2-2 Texans
2-3 Lions
2-6 Rams
1-4 Chiefs
1-5 Buccaneers
1-6 Dolphins

I wonder what happens if you exclude division games here. Looking at the AFCN the hardest.

For the Browns they went 2-1 after excluding their 2-2 record against the Ravens and Steelers.

For the Ravens, they were undefeated at 5-0 after excluding their 1-3 record against the Browns and Steelers.

The Steelers went 2-2 after excluding their 3-1 record against the Browns and Ravens.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
That 6-2 for the Eagles is as fraudulent as they are

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

wilderthanmild posted:

I wonder what happens if you exclude division games here. Looking at the AFCN the hardest.

For the Browns they went 2-1 after excluding their 2-2 record against the Ravens and Steelers.

For the Ravens, they were undefeated at 5-0 after excluding their 1-3 record against the Browns and Steelers.

The Steelers went 2-2 after excluding their 3-1 record against the Browns and Ravens.

I hate our division so much.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Nodoze posted:

That 6-2 for the Eagles is as fraudulent as they are

Imagine being the 6 teams that lost to the Eagles

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

was this literally 1 minute after midnight? lmao

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Where is the Lions bandwagon, I’d like a ticket with a view please.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1744408962202816971?t=Cn02Cz9AxYdCjo-_QWOXYA&s=19

N: 12 years ago.

V: My bones hurt.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

JPrime posted:

was this literally 1 minute after midnight? lmao

They didn't waste any time yeah

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

The mass goon call-in to Pittsburgh sports radio was magical

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

That is a fact. Snow games and cold games suck rear end.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man remember those few days when we thought Tim Tebow might beat Tom Brady?

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

wilderthanmild posted:

The Bills were 2-0 on the Dolphins so they go to 3-1/1-4 respectively. So still just pretty good and crap respectively.

Eagles-Cowboys, Lions-Packers and 9ers/Rams all split so no real difference. Although I don't know if yesterday's SF/LA game counts since it didn't matter.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

That windup

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I still remember the PFT headline after Tebow first throwing session after his mechanics were changed by some qb coach

TEBOWS MECHANICS UNCHANGED

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Is his head massive or something? Why does he look like that one bowling ball that has the holes way too close together?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Is his head massive or something? Why does he look like that one bowling ball that has the holes way too close together?

In utero adrenochrome exposure

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

10/21, 316 yards, 31.6 yards per attempt.

What a day in our lives it was. :911:

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Silly Burrito posted:

Where is the Lions bandwagon, I’d like a ticket with a view please.

Yeah, same.

And Go Bucs, Go Texans, Go Bills.

This all feels very weird.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

N: AFC getting the two Saturday games (one behind a paywall) and the noon Sunday game.

V: Disrespectful.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
-19 windchill temp for the game at Arrowhead.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Kull the Conqueror posted:

10/21, 316 yards, 31.6 yards per attempt.

What a day in our lives it was. :911:

As hosed up as it sounds coming from a lifelong Raiders fan, I was cheering for the Broncos so goddamn hard that game. It was a glorious ending! Unfortunately they ran into the Patriots buzzsaw the following week but Tebow Time was fun while it lasted.

Never forget Tim Tebow's Fire
https://youtube.com/watch?v=TJoAwt3qL8Y&pp=ygUbdGltIHRlYm93J3MgZmlyZSBqb2huIHBhcnIg

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jan 8, 2024

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

FizFashizzle posted:

I still remember the PFT headline after Tebow first throwing session after his mechanics were changed by some qb coach

TEBOWS MECHANICS UNCHANGED

The wind up on his throw in that clip takes so long it looks like it's in slo mo lol

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

Yates posted:

I'm sure it sucks to play in, but snow games kick rear end.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

-19 windchill temp for the game at Arrowhead.

Which moron will be the one warming up on the field without a shirt on?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

wandler20 posted:

Which moron will be the one warming up on the field without a shirt on?

Probably Tyreek

Comedy option: Andy Reid and Mike McDaniel together

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

fartknocker posted:

Probably Tyreek

Nuggies are fuel for Andy

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

fartknocker posted:

Probably Tyreek

Andy Reid has all natural insulation.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

CannonFodder posted:

Andy Reid has all natural insulation.

He’s a friendly walrus

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Scott Fitterer gone.

I guess that's what happens when you draft 3 first rounders who either can't stay on the field or suck and just avoid hitting on anything after like your life depends on it.

gently caress off back to Seattle ya clown. Team will probably promote Dan Morgan just to avoid fan rage.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Yates posted:

look at this freezing cold take

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Intruder posted:

Here ya go

ahaha, I just found that the entire video of fox's broadcast for this game is up on youtube

second best game in eagles history?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Kalli posted:

6-2 Eagles
6-3 Ravens
5-1 Bills
5-3 Steelers
5-3 49ers
4-3 Browns
3-3 Packers
3-4 Cowboys
2-2 Texans
2-3 Lions
2-6 Rams
1-4 Chiefs
1-5 Buccaneers
1-5 Dolphins

What about just in conference games. The ones that actually say something. I know the 49ers were 4-0 against other nfc playoff teams. Yesterday's game was functionally a preseason game so it doesn't count.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean yeah if you get rid of the games that make you look worse, you will look better

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
I'm confused. Are Cowboys fraud or no?

I still want them to lose in the most comical fashion imaginable.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

The chiefs will win the Super Bowl maybe

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Febreeze on his website posted:

The fated matchup happened. Matthew Stafford returns to Detroit to face the QB the Rams traded to get him. Stafford finally gets to play a playoff game in Detroit. The Lions can score with anyone but Goff turns Goof under a mediocum of pressure and the Lions defense has simply not played will this year. I think the Detroit heartbreak is going to happen. I think Stafford is going to send his former team into the sunset and everyone will feel bad about it.
If the Rams win, I will draw Matthew Stafford weeping as he points the shotgun at the Lion
If the Lions win, I will draw Jared Goff gleefully lowering Sean McVay into molten metal

I really wanna see both of these pictures.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

The chiefs will win the Super Bowl maybe

I almost wish the Browns pulled the Chiefs. I think the Browns would win by 10 with their defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

Hughmoris posted:

I'm confused. Are Cowboys fraud or no?

I still want them to lose in the most comical fashion imaginable.

They're confirmed frauds