Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Hughmoris posted:

I'm confused. Are Cowboys fraud or no?

Papercut posted:

They're confirmed frauds

I knew it. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

The chiefs will win the Super Bowl maybe

I know no one who isn't a Chiefs fan is cheering for this but it's still not impossible it seems.

Almost every single game they lost they hosed up real bad, like more than normal just 'poo poo happens' stuff. But there is no reason to believe they will stop doing this with the offensive players on the roster is the thing, so...yeah, just a roll of the dice it seems to me. And I don't even know if we have an idea yet of who will be playing OT on either side against the Dolphins at the moment.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

pmchem posted:

ahaha, I just found that the entire video of fox's broadcast for this game is up on youtube

second best game in eagles history?

Third at most

Only registered members can see post attachments!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Grittybeard posted:

I know no one who isn't a Chiefs fan is cheering for this but it's still not impossible it seems.

Assuming the highest seeds hold up, the Chiefs would need to beat the Dolphins and then the Bills in Buffalo and then the Ravens in Baltimore.

If they get through that, they probably deserve to win the sb.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Doesn't matter who the chiefs play at OT when the dolphins now have nobody to play on the edge

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
My primary desire is for the Lions to win a Super Bowl, obviously, but my secondary desire is for Mahomes to win more rings than Brady. So I am always fine with the Chiefs winning again.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Chiefs best Miami since Miamis defense is super thin with injuries. lol at chiefs getting past the divisional round though

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I want the Lions to win the Super Bowl so The Sun God can fulfill his prophecy and return to the Heavens as the Lord of all that is Light and Beautiful, immortal and invincible once again.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

MJeff posted:

My primary desire is for the Lions to win a Super Bowl, obviously, but my secondary desire is for Mahomes to win more rings than Brady. So I am always fine with the Chiefs winning again.

Extremely same, op.

Priority 1: my team wins more super bowls

Priority 2: Mahomes wins more super bowls

Brady must be buried and forgotten

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Extremely same, op.

Priority 1: my team wins more super bowls

Priority 2: Mahomes wins more super bowls

Brady must be buried and forgotten

:hai:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Black Lighter posted:

Third at most

oh that’s a good one too

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

No one needs Mahomes for that, you already have a perfectly good Eli Manning

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

biceps crimes posted:

No one needs Mahomes for that, you already have a perfectly good Eli Manning

Good point, we need an Eli equivalent for Mahomes. I suspect it's Goff.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Can’t be, Eli didn’t lose to the Patriots in a Super Bowl :smugdog:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Wouldn't that be.... Brady? Mahomes got whipped by Brady in the Superbowl and AFCC.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Best candidate is Joe Flacco

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

-19 windchill temp for the game at Arrowhead.

:bisonyes:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Rogue Elephant posted:

Best candidate is Joe Flacco

January Joe did beat Brady's rear end a few times.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Yall are so weird about Tom Brady

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

MJeff posted:

I really wanna see both of these pictures.

too bad you only get one

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

What insane person wants mahomes to win more than the patriots. One of the lamest things about Brady was that he was constantly there!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I want Mahomes to win a Super Bowl every year until the heat death of the universe.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Yeah. Anyone who isn't already sick of Mahomes is either a Chiefs fan or extremely confused.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Parallax posted:

What insane person wants mahomes to win more than the patriots. One of the lamest things about Brady was that he was constantly there!

Yeah it’s a real monkey’s paw situation. Whoever you get to conquer Tom Brady will themselves become as annoying as Tom Brady

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Black Lighter posted:

Third at most

oh man the 1990 body bag game is on youtube too, full game. the NFL was... different then:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_Bag_Game

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Personally I'm rooting for my favorite team to unseat Tom Brady and the Pats

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Tom Brady is more likable than Patrick Mahomes

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

biceps crimes posted:

As far as i know, Brady never whined in a press conference about how a correctly called penalty ruined his HoF TE's legacy

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

biceps crimes posted:

I knew it was only a matter of time before fans started turning on Mahomes after he had sustained success but what the hell is going on here

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Freaquency posted:

Yeah it’s a real monkey’s paw situation. Whoever you get to conquer Tom Brady will themselves become as annoying as Tom Brady

Go Joe Burrow

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

a neat cape posted:

As far as i know, Brady never whined in a press conference about how a correctly called penalty ruined his HoF TE's legacy

But Brady open mouth kissed his son while he was lying naked on a massage table and he also cheated a lot

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

But Brady open mouth kissed his son while he was lying naked on a massage table and he also cheated a lot

Mahomes also cheats a lot, he just has the refs do it for him

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Febreeze posted:

I knew it was only a matter of time before fans started turning on Mahomes after he had sustained success but what the hell is going on here

I disagree about him being more annoying than Brady, but with the way Mahomes melted down after the Toney offsides, I definitely understand it

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

biceps crimes posted:

Neither of them is likable. They are good football mans. Nothing more.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Rogue Elephant posted:

I disagree about him being more annoying than Brady, but with the way Mahomes melted down after the Toney offsides, I definitely understand it

Mahomes in year 6 is way mote annoying than Brady at year 6 imo

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Just another thing he’s better at.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Amen

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

eli manning is the dragon slayer and is more likable than both of them

a neat cape posted: