Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
That 6-2 for the Eagles is as fraudulent as they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

Fiz you ever think about how your life would have been if you were a falcons fan instead?

If he made it to 28-3 he would have quit after that

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

They’re pretty similar tbh

28-3 is worse than anything the Panthers have ever been a part of

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

It's close but I think 28-3 is worse simply because any number of things would have ended it, unless you believe it was inevitable and the Pats simply would have just scored more to make up for the Falcons getting a FG on one of those drives where they got pushed out of it and punted.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Android Apocalypse posted:

18-1 was worse for Patriots fans.

28-3 was worse for Patriots haters.

I believe there's more haters than fans so take that information as you will.

Falcons haters (mainly NFCS fans) loved 28-3.

It feels like NFC South fans, namely Saints it seems like, got as much or more enjoyment from 28-3 than Pats fans did. They really hate the Falcons

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

BOOOOO

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

I remember when the northeast wasn't soft and didn't declare a state of emergency during every snow storm now

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Sunday Morning posted:

People are dumb and will happily get themselves killed trying to drive in this stuff. Lake effect can dump feet of snow in a few hours. Last year, even with a SoE in effect, a local girl died of hypothermia in her stranded car.

They use it for like every storm now

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Joe Thuney All Pro. Belichick low balled him and lost him to the Chiefs. Love reading a hilarious article about how the Pats won't need him because they just signed Jonnu Smith who is a great blocking TE and he'll make up for it lol.

Clearly didn't need Shaq Mason or Ted Karras either!

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

It is really too bad that it is not still snowing, SMH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

mcmagic posted:

This is wrong. Just for the viewing experience on TV, they don't do a good enough job of showing you where on the field they are when it's snowing.

Yeah they do, stop being a fun sponge