Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

wilderthanmild posted:

I wonder what happens if you exclude division games here. Looking at the AFCN the hardest.

For the Browns they went 2-1 after excluding their 2-2 record against the Ravens and Steelers.

For the Ravens, they were undefeated at 5-0 after excluding their 1-3 record against the Browns and Steelers.

The Steelers went 2-2 after excluding their 3-1 record against the Browns and Ravens.

The Bills were 2-0 on the Dolphins so they go to 3-1/1-4 respectively. So still just pretty good and crap respectively.

Eagles-Cowboys, Lions-Packers and 9ers/Rams all split so no real difference. Although I don't know if yesterday's SF/LA game counts since it didn't matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

MJeff posted:

Also didn't Vrabel win a power struggle relatively recently? Weird to go from that to fired in like one or two years.

Not saying it's the case, but it's possible that even in winning a power struggle, it puts a bad taste in the ultimate decision maker's mouth where if further issues come up, they are more inclined to think "hmm, maybe I picked the wrong guy". Or even had the boss already decide "I'd rather not deal with either of these assholes, but I need to keep one for continuity" and they are just waiting for a good opportunityto pull the trigger.

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

What would the Seattle reaction be to Harbs going from conquerer one day to savior the next?