Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
This might be the most interesting slate of playoff games that we've had in ages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

BlindSite posted:

I have to wait for a billionaire in his 50s to either die, or something dumb enough to be forced to sell the team.

Wait, is Tepper in his 50's? A quick google search says that he's 66

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

tinstaach posted:

The Athletic article about it says it's just for the remainder of the NFL season, so five weeks. I'm sure he'll be back on if this all blows over, assuming McAfee wins whatever weird power struggle he started.

Yeah, I've seen talk that McAfee might be trying to use this to get out of his contract, but coming out on top would probably be just as good for him

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Huh, so they're pulling an Arians on him?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Number_6 posted:

Seems to be a lot of simmering rage over NBC carrying KC/Miami as a Peacock exclusive. Is there any chance the network caves and runs it on regular broadcast NBC?

Highly doubt it. NBC wants people to sign up for Peacock and this is their best way to strongarm them into doing it