Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Where is the Lions bandwagon, I’d like a ticket with a view please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

fartknocker posted:

Probably Tyreek

Comedy option: Andy Reid and Mike McDaniel together

Nuggies are fuel for Andy

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Freaquency posted:

Yeah it’s a real monkey’s paw situation. Whoever you get to conquer Tom Brady will themselves become as annoying as Tom Brady

Go Joe Burrow

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

biceps crimes posted:

imagine being a jets fan

i have a sudden craving for feet and hot dogs

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Joey Freshwater posted:

28-3 is like 9/11 in that I will never forget where I was or what I was doing when it happened.

I should reread that GDT again for fun.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I'm pretty sure Saints fans would rather have 28-3 than their own SB win.

Eeeeh no.

But 28-3 is my second favorite Super Bowl of all time.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Nodoze posted:

It feels like NFC South fans, namely Saints it seems like, got as much or more enjoyment from 28-3 than Pats fans did. They really hate the Falcons

Absolutely. Whenever an article or news story mentions great rivalries in the NFL, if they don't mention Saints/Falcons, they're just undergoing lazy reporting. Apologize to the Falcons??? Fuuuuuuuuck that.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kiimo posted:

Fans of teams wondering why coaches would apologize for breaking the coaching code are misunderstanding that you're a Saint for life and he's a Saint for maybe another year, maybe, and then he has to go interview with people who might not care for that kind of thing.

He can be an ex-Saint right now.

Saint for life.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

Didn't you hear? It's too much work to trade a coach.

maybe some teams can't do it, but they don't have a Loomis

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Diva Cupcake posted:

The Saints already had a replacement head coach and Payton was sitting around doing dick while under contract. They had leverage.

The Pats and Titans wanted to move on and presumably Belichick and Vrabel had an interest in continuing to show up to work and not having their future teams give up draft compensation.

In retrospect, the Saints should've held on to his rights, fired DA this year, and brought him back tanned and rested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
In Anaheim last Sunday it was 40, windy and cold. I had to wear a jacket.

That’s my weather report.