Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

he’s not the real McCoy

someone link the snow game “try it” comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Yates posted:

That is a fact. Snow games and cold games suck rear end.

look at this freezing cold take

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Intruder posted:

Here ya go

ahaha, I just found that the entire video of fox's broadcast for this game is up on youtube

second best game in eagles history?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Black Lighter posted:

Third at most

oh that’s a good one too

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Black Lighter posted:

Third at most

oh man the 1990 body bag game is on youtube too, full game. the NFL was... different then:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_Bag_Game

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Android Apocalypse posted:

Comedy headline option:
"Hold the Mayo."

absolutely zero NFL experience outside of the Belichick Pats. I'd root for Mayo as a person but I hate the franchise so I'm gonna enjoy watching this dumpster fire remain a dumpster fire

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Diva Cupcake posted:

AJ Brown has always been a lunatic social media diva.

if the eagles didnt have an insane diva #1 receiver they wouldnt be purestrain championship level eagles

terrell owens
desean jackson
zach ertz
aj brown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

why in the world is KC the night game and HOU the early game? TV contract making people sit in death weather?

:psyduck: