Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

biceps crimes posted:

browns texans should have been mnf imo

It feels like the closest matchup of the AFC and possibly quite fun.

Flacco has made Browns games more fun to watch than early in the season and Stroud is good enough to have success against the Browns defense.

The Browns are cursed enough that if they put them in the primetime slot it would be a 5-3 sickos game though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

Fraud preview. Each playoff team's record against other playoff teams. Truly one of the best metrics hey shut up yes I see the Eagles there.

6-2 Eagles
6-3 Ravens
5-1 Bills
5-3 Steelers
5-3 49ers
4-3 Browns
3-3 Packers
3-4 Cowboys
2-2 Texans
2-3 Lions
2-6 Rams
1-4 Chiefs
1-5 Buccaneers
1-6 Dolphins

I wonder what happens if you exclude division games here. Looking at the AFCN the hardest.

For the Browns they went 2-1 after excluding their 2-2 record against the Ravens and Steelers.

For the Ravens, they were undefeated at 5-0 after excluding their 1-3 record against the Browns and Steelers.

The Steelers went 2-2 after excluding their 3-1 record against the Browns and Ravens.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I was watching the Superbowl in BW3 that year. I remember almost leaving but one of my friends was determined to eat like $100 of wings that night.

Glad I stayed lol.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Phobeste posted:

Guy who jack's off to stats: Wrong stats bitch

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Flikken posted:

Cleveland will be better, but by how much?

A lot, I don't see forecast expecting snow for us. Things don't seem favorable for lake effect in Cleveland on Sunday.

Edit: it will be cold as gently caress though.

Maybe I'll buy tickets if some people fire sale them. Playoff game tickets on the cheap would be sick, even for that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Browns had a game like this last year where it was forecast to be like negative 40 with wind chill because of some nice 40 mph winds. The over/under was 24 points if I recall and tickets were under a dollar online. It ended up being "warmer" because the forecast -2 ambient temperature ended up being something like 6 degrees, but the winds were still like 35 mph so the temp with wind chill was still like -20.

Has anybody on field, like a coach or player, ever gotten actual injuries from this stuff? Like you can legitimately lose your nose or some digits in that kind of weather.