Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Kalli posted:

Fraud preview. Each playoff team's record against other playoff teams. Truly one of the best metrics hey shut up yes I see the Eagles there.

6-2 Eagles

Clearly we just need to play playoff teams in order to win, and since those are the only ones left...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

The mass goon call-in to Pittsburgh sports radio was magical

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

pmchem posted:

ahaha, I just found that the entire video of fox's broadcast for this game is up on youtube

second best game in eagles history?

Third at most

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

:hmmyes:

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

elime anning posted:

apparent black monday plot twist: instead of belichick getting fired, he’s staying on, and josh mcdaniels is back baby awooooouu (shithead howl)

I wonder if there's some drama behind the scenes where Kraft wants to present the whole thing as a mutual parting of the ways and Belichick's like 'No, you gotta fire me, bitch'. Because that feels like it would be totally in-character for him.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Android Apocalypse posted:

News:
https://x.com/RomeovilleKid/status/1744736807236026402?s=20

Views:
Cocaine can cause a respiratory illness if you snort enough of it.

I love how we're so far in denial that we can't even say Covid anymore

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Blind Pineapple posted:

Can't remember anything about the NFC south 6 years ago. I think that was the year after 28-3. Very sad I can't remember the Commanders or Titans last efforts even though they were just 2-3 years ago.

Titans was the game where they sacked Burrow like 37 times and still manged to lose

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Harlock posted:

Why haven't the Lions signed Zach Ertz yet

Why hasn't anybody signed Ertz yet? He's been available for, what, two months now?

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

Apparently Rodgers will no longer appear on pat Mcafee’s show.

Hopefully it's because McAfee no longer has a show for him to appear on

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Parallax posted:

does rodgers somehow not have his own podcast

Why would he need one when he has dorks like McAfee who'll invite him on?

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Reposting from the NFC South thread because absolutely everybody needs to watch Amy Trask assassinating Dennis Allen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B9ZumBTlPA

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

I didn't really hate McAfee until a few weeks ago, but at this stage I would pay to watch someone punching him in the face for four hours straight

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

a neat cape posted:

I have a feeling that Chargers/Panthers is gonna be the Munich game

A worse punishment than the Morgenthau Plan

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Hot Diggity! posted:

And another thing...calling soda "pop" get outta here!!!!!

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Ever think about how Arizona traded the #3 pick for what's going to be, at best, a mid-20's slot this year? Houston wound up fleecing them.