Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't see how any person could resist the instinct to pull up to protect themselves on an obviously dead end season and him being honest and thoughtful about it speaks to his character, if anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man remember those few days when we thought Tim Tebow might beat Tom Brady?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Febreeze on his website posted:

The fated matchup happened. Matthew Stafford returns to Detroit to face the QB the Rams traded to get him. Stafford finally gets to play a playoff game in Detroit. The Lions can score with anyone but Goff turns Goof under a mediocum of pressure and the Lions defense has simply not played will this year. I think the Detroit heartbreak is going to happen. I think Stafford is going to send his former team into the sunset and everyone will feel bad about it.
If the Rams win, I will draw Matthew Stafford weeping as he points the shotgun at the Lion
If the Lions win, I will draw Jared Goff gleefully lowering Sean McVay into molten metal

I really wanna see both of these pictures.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
My primary desire is for the Lions to win a Super Bowl, obviously, but my secondary desire is for Mahomes to win more rings than Brady. So I am always fine with the Chiefs winning again.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Ironic Twist posted:

You realize that if Mahomes wins more rings than Brady he’s just going to become more hated than Brady, right? And then the whole cycle will begin again. Dominant success breeds contempt

I like him. I think he's incredibly fun to watch and Brady was a boring shithead cheater who was probably a racist. What do I give a poo poo if other people don't like Mahomes because he wins a lot, that's like the coolest thing about him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

what the gently caress is this bullshit, get the gently caress out

Oh right, they haven't spoken in years. Sorry. :jerkbag:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
*tugs collar, makes large GULP noise, moves a couple seats down from Pron on VHS*

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Goff is probably the most boring guy on a team with a LOT of personality, which makes him stand out in his own, funny way.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm not the biggest Vrabel respecter but it kinda seems like he just...never got a very good roster? And the roster he did have for those playoff runs had mostly just atrophied and bled out the way a roster does?

Weird, weird choice. Don't see the Titans improving from that.

Also didn't Vrabel win a power struggle relatively recently? Weird to go from that to fired in like one or two years.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

AndrewP posted:

maybe they're making a play for Bobby Slowik or Ben Johnson

I guess but what's attractive about that situation compared to Atlanta or LAC?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Like, without Vrabel and with Henry seemingly moving on, how much better is Tennessee than Carolina?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Kalli posted:

They were 7-9 and won the NFC East :v:

Is that the year the Eagles pulled their QB to screw someone else over and it became a whole thing.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

It's a trap, the Bills move into your stadium before they play you and then they beat you in it!!!!!!! :mad:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I cant watch clips where I am. Did McAfee backtrack or did he just lie For the Memez? Or what's the explanation for saying is done then just bringing him back?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

pasaluki posted:

Chiefs fans owning Buffalo for having a light snow while their limbs are blackened from gangrene.

Geez dude, I don't think the meat in KC is THAT bad.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Build more domes.

Domes everywhere.

Man must vanquish the demon known as "weather" once and for all.

MAKE THE ENTIRE EARTH A DOME

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I dunno anything about Jason Whitlock but I watched Stephen A's entire podcast and then took a look at Whitlock's twitter. His entire timeline was just him talking about how badly he'd owned Stephen A or retweeting himself talking about how badly he'd owned Stephen A and like. I'm not even a big fan of Stephen A, but it sure seems like Whitlock is, in fact, the fat piece of poo poo he characterized him as.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Thankfully, weather events like this are only going to get less severe as time goes on.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Android Apocalypse posted:

I wonder if companies can track illegal streams & still use it for statistics like that.

I recall HBO admitting Game of Thrones was one of the most pirated shows at the time, but now I can't remember if they counted that metric towards their final numbers.

I think most pirated is a bit much. Weren't the Greyjoys minor villains at best?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

kiimo posted:

This will most certainly piss everyone off. Got this email from Peacock this morning (reminder I work at Universal Studios)

Can you get me passes to Epic Universe