Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I SUBBED TO PEACOCK

LAUGH AT ME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
IM PAYING FOR ADS WTF IS THIS poo poo

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Illegal streams are usually like at least 30 seconds behind, cut out all the time and I really want to watch dr. death

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Also since half of america is going to be doing "babys first nflbite" I really dont see the servers holding up.

Really wish the local wild wings didnt suck soo much rear end.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I still have a trojan that will not loving go away that randomly restarts my computer from illegal streams

Further down the list you go the more unblockable ads, impossible to find x's, and generally shittyness of the stream increases.

Beware all who enter the non platinum streams

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Regardless of who made the playoffs when, the last time that the Jets were actually relevant in NYC was way earlier, like the start of the 2001 season

Nah they made an afc championship in like 2010

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Edward Mass posted:

How tf have the Dolphins not won a playoff game since before the Houston Texans existed

george w bush choked on a pretzel and its all been uphill sinice there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
scan my balls nbc