Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Where's Bama on the list of hottest NFL jobs? Second or third?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lol at the Steelers getting a home game

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Sunday Morning posted:

People are dumb and will happily get themselves killed trying to drive in this stuff. Lake effect can dump feet of snow in a few hours. Last year, even with a SoE in effect, a local girl died of hypothermia in her stranded car.

Should've just turned the heat on

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Why do I keep hearing people use the word "sacked" for firing all the sudden, this isn't the UK, we fought a war over this poo poo.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Goon project to all go to the game. The layers of fat will protect us from the cold.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I hope this Peacock thing bombs, hooking up my laptop to the TV is annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

No one ever actually boycotts anything. Unfortunately this means we're definitely getting ppv playoff football in the near future.