Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Just reach out and get a peacock login from a relative with no sense who had one already, that's what I did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

MJeff posted:

I really wanna see both of these pictures.

too bad you only get one

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

biceps crimes posted:

Tom Brady is more likable than Patrick Mahomes

I knew it was only a matter of time before fans started turning on Mahomes after he had sustained success but what the hell is going on here

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

AndrewP posted:

It might be State Farm specifically that's ruining Mahomes. They sign a guy, film lots of commercials, and absolutely flood the networks with ad buys. It made me sick of Rodgers 10 years ago and now I'm sick of Mahomes.

Yeah insurance ads being overplayed ruin pretty much everyone involved. Andy Reid saying Nuggies is very charming....for the moment

Mahomes is still better in the ads than Rodgers ever was

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

epic bacon posted:

i hate them so much, please God make these people unhappy

what happened to you to make you such a bitter person