Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

I prefer the one that came up in the GDT yesterday: Bryce Dung

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

wandler20 posted:

Which moron will be the one warming up on the field without a shirt on?

Probably Tyreek

Comedy option: Andy Reid and Mike McDaniel together

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Extremely same, op.

Priority 1: my team wins more super bowls

Priority 2: Mahomes wins more super bowls

Brady must be buried and forgotten

:hai:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Good point, we need an Eli equivalent for Mahomes. I suspect it's Goff.

Can’t be, Eli didn’t lose to the Patriots in a Super Bowl :smugdog:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Can't wait to hear Rodgers reaction to this.

But to hear it, you’ll probably have to listen to Joe Rogan :barf:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Time for Jim Mora 2: Electric Boogaloo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

FizFashizzle posted:

Did we ever get a definitive answer to what happened with Belichick leaving the jets?

IIRC, the main reason was ownership concerns. Parcells and him had been hired by Leon Hess, who died prior to the 1999 season. At the time he became head coach for that one day in 2000, the Jets were for sale and the prospective buyers were either Woody Johnson or James Dolan, and he wasn’t interested in working for either of them (And possibly concerned they would want their own guy eventually as well).

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
McAfee was funny years ago when he was trolling Titans fans announcing draft picks or just telling stories about being a drunk punter.

Now? Nah.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Nervous posted:

Does Mahomes try and rifle a pass through a frozen Toney to try and gib him?

Does a ball impaled in a man’s sternum count as a catch?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/1741852650197631467?t=emoaKTGYYMT3eUDiBvR6FQ&s=19

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

epic bacon posted:

i hate them so much, please God make these people unhappy

All Bills fans want is to drunkenly smash flaming folding tables and finger some buttholes. How can you deny them such simple pleasures?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Gunner Rivers is a #1 overall pick name if I ever saw one. Is he the one with the same throwing motion as Philip?