Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Counterpoint: illegally stream the game out of principle and still go to a bar. They have more beers and often onion rings!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Edna Mode posted:

It wouldn't be the first time, Pete Carroll owned the Huskies when he was at USC.

Tho these were the Tyrone Willingham Huskies. A good southern high school team probably could have given them a game.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

biceps crimes posted:

I like a good snow game but it’s just too cold for a good game at arrowhead this weekend. Feel bad for both teams

This is true. I went to school in the Midwest and I remember a day with wind chill like -28 or so. Did you know there’s enough water in mucus that your boogers can freeze? Because I learned that.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Waltzing Along posted:

I think they should install screens at every seat at arrowhead so any fan that goes can watch the game on peacock.

lol -30 is cold enough to gently caress up the lithium batteries in phones and tablets