Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Not as bad as Carr or Rosen, but really, really loving bad is how I'd describe Bryce's rookie year, so this checks out.

https://twitter.com/ASchatzNFL/status/1744371919695040741

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Fraud preview. Each playoff team's record against other playoff teams. Truly one of the best metrics hey shut up yes I see the Eagles there.

6-2 Eagles
6-3 Ravens
5-1 Bills
5-3 Steelers
5-3 49ers
4-3 Browns
3-3 Packers
3-4 Cowboys
2-2 Texans
2-3 Lions
2-6 Rams
1-4 Chiefs
1-5 Buccaneers
1-5 Dolphins

Kalli fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jan 8, 2024

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Good point, we need an Eli equivalent for Mahomes. I suspect it's Goff.

Wouldn't that be.... Brady? Mahomes got whipped by Brady in the Superbowl and AFCC.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hey, here's a new thing NFL's putting on highlights that sucks poo poo:

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1744765987894006193

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

epic bacon posted:

i literally never would have guessed that the Washington Footballs have been to the playoffs way more recently than the Broncos

They were 7-9 and won the NFC East, so pretty easy to forget :v:

They put up a modest fight but were stomped out by Brady

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MJeff posted:

Is that the year the Eagles pulled their QB to screw someone else over and it became a whole thing.

Yeah, they pulled Hurts to start the 4th quarter for Nate Sudfeld, which stopped us from having a 3 way tie at 6-10 for the division with the Giants and Cowboys.

But also Hurts had awful stats when they pulled him, so lol.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

NFLPA voted for their own Player's Choice All Pro Team:

https://nflpa.com/posts/the-players-all-pro

QB: Lamar
TE: Kelce
WR: CeeDee, Tyreek
RB: CMC
FB: Kyle Juszczyk
LT: Trent Williams
LG: Joel Bitonio & Tyler Smith
C: Kelce
RG: Zack Martin
RT: Lane Johnson

IDL: Aaron Donald & Chris Jones
Edge: Myles Garrett & Maxx Crosby
Nose: Dexter Lawrence II
OLB: Fred Warner & Roquan Smith
CB: DaRon Bland & Pat Surtain II
FS: Jessie Bates III
SS: Kyle Hamilton

K: Brandon Aubrey
P: AJ Cole
P Returner: Derius Davis
K Returner: Keisean Nixon
ST: Brenden Schooler, Jalen Reeves-Maybin
LS: Ross Matiscik

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Also we're on track for a :siren: snow game :siren: in Buffalo

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mystic Stylez posted:

I loving hate Watt and like Crosby, but there's no way TJ shouldn't be there

I have no idea about the returners, and maybe you could have Humphrey or Linderbaum as C and Kittle as TE, but this list is basically perfect. turns out players "know ball" as the kids say

Brenden Schooler probably doesn't deserve it, he had a ton of penalties this year more then great plays, but yeah, try and name a ST gunner.

This might've been the coolest non-return ST play of the year, so that probably did it:

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1703594362834198566

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Thaddius the Large posted:

Sorry, not even a second team not for Justin Jefferson? Dude was out hurt half the year with a rotating cast of clowns at QB and still put up over 100 yards/game, that’s some serious bullshit

Yeah, missing half the season most likely disqualified him.

Like the player one has the footer:

NOTE: PLAYERS WHO MISSED 5 OR MORE GAMES AS OF WEEK 15 WERE INELIGIBLE.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jesus christ

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, but remember how awesome the 2003 Pats - Tits divisional game was? Like a -10 wind chill, so freezing every hit, hell just breathing hurts your bones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jFyxwVQsGE

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

R.D. Mangles posted:

anyone sitting in a -30 wind chill to watch a football game is completely deranged.

What if an enterprising Chiefs fan has a fursuit and some guns?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mike N Eich posted:

Seems....like a legal issue there? They can't play a game in -30 degree weather, people would fuckin die in the crowd

-30 wind chill, it's only gonna be like minus single digits.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Listen if you don't want to hurt yourself really badly, shirtless and drunk for football, then are you even a fan?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I do know quite a bit about Whitlock and what Stephen A said about him was completely correct and appropriate. The man is a bitch and the worst human being most people are ever likely to meet.

The guy sucks, I don't know if he was ever normal and worked himself into a shoot sometime after joining ESPN, or just has always been Uncle Ruckus from the Boondocks, but that's how he lives.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Huh, CBS is just replaying the Bengals - Chiefs AFCC

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I watched it on the 'bite but I watched them all on it due to weather mucking up my antenna's signal

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

mcmagic posted:

They did this for the Jets game last week but they weren't on every play and it was very annoying to watch.

To be fair, there were very few times when we needed to know where the first down line was during that game

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

mcmagic posted:

Forgot the first down, you had no idea where on the field they were.

Oh I knew, buried on their side of the field. They had snaps in Jets territory on one (1) drive in that game.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

davecrazy posted:

I thought they were going to have an army of shovelers, what happened?

They did, they shoveled out the paths, not enough time / too much snow to do the seats too.

Plenty of time during the game to throw all that at other people / onto the field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Looks like Von Miller trying to rush the QB this year