Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Is his head massive or something? Why does he look like that one bowling ball that has the holes way too close together?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

CannonFodder posted:

Andy Reid has all natural insulation.

He’s a friendly walrus

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

CharlestheHammer posted:

I think I it will be worse, because Brady off the field was pretty much invisible.

Lol what

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

MJeff posted:

Like, without Vrabel and with Henry seemingly moving on, how much better is Tennessee than Carolina?

69,420% minimum

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Master Stur posted:

Cookie Tackwell is a great name a shame its buried in the 1930s

Tex Hamer

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Regardless of who made the playoffs when, the last time that the Jets were actually relevant in NYC was way earlier, like the start of the 2001 season

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

pseudodragon posted:

What would the Seattle reaction be to Harbs going from conquerer one day to savior the next?

Well the other rumor running the circles here is the Hawks going after Deboer, so I’d be happy for Weirdo Harbs to join up.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Mega64 posted:

I can't believe that between two very consistent and good QBs the voters chose the guy who vastly outperformed Purdy in a head-to-head match.

It’s insane!

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

trevorreznik posted:

I assumed anyone with snowmobile gear would be mostly set + a bunch of hand warmers, and then thought for two more seconds and said wait, the snowmobile is generating heat, not leeching it from your body into a humongous concrete heatsink.

I remember being cold as poo poo at a bears game in the mid 30s in the wind, and I've winter camped at -30F so I know how to handle the elements. I have no loving clue what the fans can do besides three hours of jumping jacks to keep heated

Lots of lovely beer to simulate being warm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

epic bacon posted:

i hate them so much, please God make these people unhappy

I hope you’re reincarnated as a folding table