Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Mystic Stylez posted:

I loving hate Watt and like Crosby, but there's no way TJ shouldn't be there

I think a lot of voting tendencies rely on rewarding good players who haven't won it yet + media narratives but Watt has better stats than both of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Today I learned that former first round LB Aaron Curry coaches the Steelers inside linebackers. I remember when he was drafted and well, that's everything.

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

This is the part where calls him a bitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CZuNuchnqk&t=1680s

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Give us the stats which we may, or may not, care about.

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Yea but what's Sauce's double team rate??

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

3 DONG HORSE posted:

barbeque and ranch

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

They absolutely look at numbers, they could just be using Pirate Bay or something quick to make that claim, who knows but they're def watching pirate sites to see what's hot just like any other service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Rod Woodson was really good