Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I am going to bet tickets will still be nuts.

If you go, remember to bring cardboard to stand on and dress in a lot of layers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I want Mahomes to win a Super Bowl every year until the heat death of the universe.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Mahomes in year 6 is way mote annoying than Brady at year 6 imo

Just another thing he’s better at.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It’s 20 degrees warmer here than it will be in game day and they canceled school due to the cold.

I’ll be staying home.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

wandler20 posted:

Soft. Just sent my kid to walk to the bus pickup in -37 wind chill (it's across the street from my house).

Oh I know. I lived in Wisconsin for a few years. The poo poo they cancel school here for is insane.

That said, tomorrow is going to be cold and Sunday it will never get above zero.

I need to figure out how to work my gas fireplace

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

UCS Hellmaker posted:

I honestly can't understand why they won't move the kc game. Those temps will kill people fast, let alone probably cause injuries to the players. You get frostbite in minutes with that wind-chill, and the stadium could make that worse honestly.

The field is heated. The players will be fine given that if they aren’t in an active drive they’ll be in front of jet heaters and covered in massive coats.

The fans are hosed through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Zero_Grade posted:

I can't wait to see pregame clips of fans trying to tailgate in -30 windchill.

Buddy there have been people there since 5:30 am and they are already too drunk to think.