Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
So Pitt / Miami Sunday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Advanced stat talk is my favorite stat talk.

Actually your find that per Adjusted Average Expected Ground and Air Yards Per Attempt Deliniated Per Game Average that Daniel Jones is actually a good quarterback and Tom Brady kind of sucks.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Harlock posted:

Why haven't the Lions signed Zach Ertz yet

He’s washed.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Today has been an absolute bonkers day for news.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Saban to Tennessee. Who says no?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

All this talk of WIND CHILL is going to make me re-watch the 2007 NFC Championship game.

e: holy poo poo the whole game is on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aOffogdd4Y

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jan 12, 2024

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Giants beat the Packers in like -25.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It's insane how little the NFL cares about fan and player safety.

I know they've played games in stupid cold weather before, but not even a discussion to move the Cheifs/Fish to Monday night or something?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://www.backcountry.com/the-north-face-himalayan-suit-mens

Just need a $2k mountain climbing suit and you’ll be fine.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://x.com/BobbySkinner_/status/1745929380142985357?s=20

Bring back the I formation.

Since linebackers evolved to be lighter and faster to be more effective against hybrid WR/TE in the pass game, power running with a blocking back more effective?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm glad people are not going to die so we can watch a blizzard game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Sunday Morning posted:

This was from an hour ago. Field is clear, but the snowball ammo in the stands is plentiful. Refs are gonna have a busy day trying to convince Bills and Steelers fans to behave. LOL good luck guys.

I thought they were going to have an army of shovelers, what happened?