Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Chinatown posted:

This Ice Bowl game is going to either own bones or suck extreme rear end. No possible other options.

Can't wait.

I expect no less than three players to get frozen and subsequently gibbed. It'll be a disappointment otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

It was -2 earlier. Supposed to snow in a couple hours.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Does Mahomes try and rifle a pass through a frozen Toney to try and gib him?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

davecrazy posted:

I'm glad people are not going to die so we can watch a blizzard game.

Something something omelettes and broken eggs

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

TheKingslayer posted:

The refs are the bag for every team but my team. Secretly though they're also in the bag for my team too.

The only two teams that the refs/league have it in for explicitly are the Raiders and the Jets.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

MikeCrotch posted:

I like how this guy is suggesting Ron Tolberts crew are bad for throwing too many flags when they might have just officiated games where the teams committed a lot of fouls

ARAB

All refs are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

shyduck posted:

They should let OpenAI or Grok coach a team

OpenAI is rrpp every drive, Grok calls you a bitch and fumbles.