Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

if illegal streaming makes you uncomfortable then you're a little wiener

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Doesn't matter who the chiefs play at OT when the dolphins now have nobody to play on the edge

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

What insane person wants mahomes to win more than the patriots. One of the lamest things about Brady was that he was constantly there!

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Mahomes also just has a media presence that's inescapable, at least you could forget about Brady when he wasn't playing

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Good point, we need an Eli equivalent for Mahomes. I suspect it's Goff.

Baker Mayfield

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I don't really remember any Tom commercials but if there were ones they sure weren't as on as loving often as those state farm ones are

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

its cool and good when QBs chuck the ball in the air downfield

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

does rodgers somehow not have his own podcast

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

he's so mad

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i was gonna ask if anyone could get got by a level of insult like lil rear end boy but maybe mahomes could be it

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

mcafee should convince rodgers to go on smackdown and wrestle kimmel

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Whoever wins that Chiefs/Phins game is just going to lose the week after. So it doesn't really matter who wins.

dolphins haven't won a playoff game since 2000, if we won it'd be our super bowl

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I know the KC field is heated, how much is that felt when you're actually playing on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

streamers love making numbers up so i don't trust that at all