Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Eeyo posted:

as the years go by i like gadgets less and less. bird feet pics sound cool, but i'd rather just have a messy yard full of plants and see what birds show up for that.

gokarts my favourite dragonball character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Elder Postsman posted:

this is actually good, you can just put up your lights permanently and just program them for christmas, halloween, or what have you, instead of having bins full of light strings you gotta put up and take down every year

idk most led christmas lights are bad

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

akadajet posted:

Man, I'd buy this in an instant but it's missing the KVM their competitors are putting in their panels. So I have to wait.

https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/alienware-32-4k-qd-oled-gaming-monitor-aw3225qf/apd/210-blmq/monitors-monitor-accessories

yeah thats dope. i dont personally need a kvm so that can go on my someday list

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

i sent this to my neighbourpal whos an er doc and was an emt for years and he responded "thats how you know youre doing it right"

Elder Postsman posted:

this poo poo sucks

ill just take my shirt off and put it over the handle on my own cart, also you'll be too blinded to see the ads on yours

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

the cart locks have been a thing for years and years. tons of places up here have them but i’ve never had one lock up on me so idk how well they work. a common appearance at some stores is also the coin slot on the carts - you get your coin back when you bring your cart back to the store

i don’t see it as that big of a deal tbh

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

a lot of people use carts as assisted walking devices too so that's gonna strain the bar displays

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

rotor posted:

of course i meant “smash” in the sense of “i will have sexual relations with that”

"im a cartophile"

"oh youre into maps?"

"...well, you see..."

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

want it

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

post hole digger posted:

are we really expected to pretend that 'sharing mode' and 'tablet mode' are two separate and distinct modes

probably just auto loads widgets or views or whatever based on positioning or something dumb

i assume it's not actually set up to be used by a second person independently, surely

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

rotor posted:

sharing mode should be where its tented so i can see one side and you can see one side, basically like

me /\ you

and the screens are mirrored

also it should come with battleship preinstalled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

graph posted:

is ces over? what garbage was best in show

deez