Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

aaah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

when’s yours arriving?

:supaburn:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

my recent project just won a "best of ces innovation award"

for some, even a lifetime is not enough. you did it fart.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

never before has the world seen so many things get fundamentally better at such a fast pace, as the 2020s

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

simultaneously watching a steak cook and a river run through a forested canyon and smiling serenely.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

011024 posted:

good god look how old that house looks

they dont build em like they used to op

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

rotor posted:

im on break

my taxes pay your salary pal!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

Bird Buddy Smart Perch is a connected device that uses our patented AI to identify an individual bird using images of their feet. Users can then name birds and track their activity and migration across the network, gamifying an old hobby and engaging a new digital generation. Our non-invasive approach captures critical data that we freely provide for use in conservation and climate change research.

i get an instagram ad for this thing 39 times a day

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

dang.....

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Elder Postsman posted:

this poo poo sucks

if i'm getting groceries delivered, i dont need a cart. i dont think they thought this through

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

are we really expected to pretend that 'sharing mode' and 'tablet mode' are two separate and distinct modes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

:manning: