Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I think it's notable that ces 2020 was one of the first covid superspreader events

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

boomer home decor company mcintosh announced a 2.1 kilowatt speaker amp, which will exclusively be used to play terrible granddadrock at reasonable volumes. each of the three boxes weighs over 120 pounds. no volume control, though. you'll need a separate preamp for that, the matching one is $16k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ll_-1kUmrY
only $50,000

qirex fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jan 9, 2024

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

fart simpson posted:

when’s yours arriving?

lol that you think I like that kind of pedestrian gear, I bi-amp with 4 dan d'agostino relentless monoblocks

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

If this represents the original blade runner, the 2049 model would probably be the naim statement

akadajet posted:

Apple should sue these guys.

they've actually had long running legal agreements/fights with them as well as apple music, the beatles' record label

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

is there such a thing as a USB C a/b switch yet? I should be able to connect multiple computers to my thunderbolt dock and just switch between them instead of this whole rigamarole of switching my mouse, kb and monitor over

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

how did this not win a top innovation award
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-blI6E5AEk

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

what if touchbar but more fragile and expensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

graph posted: