Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

as the years go by i like gadgets less and less. bird feet pics sound cool, but i'd rather just have a messy yard full of plants and see what birds show up for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

oil companies will probably use the data to avoid environmental reviews or some poo poo

now it's evil

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

i'm just joking, most likely the nerds at ebird will use it and maybe it'll get some people excited about bird conservation.

what they really need is a monarch butterfly cam or something, not a whole lot is known about individual butterfly migration.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

so can i after a pound or two of beets

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

they should make it like aldi, pay a quarter and you can shut off the ads

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

one of the kroger affiliated groceries around here put security locks on the cart wheels. i don’t shop there anymore.

bet that was a ces “innovation” at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

it's because they're treating you like a thief. it's just part of the tapestry of hostile design trying to enforce property ownership.

i'll just go to a store that doesn't have capitalist brain and tries to lock out carts when they wander too far away.