Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
mcintosh's design asthetic is the most loving horrendous shenzhen special dogshit and i god drat hate it so much

i of course am biased, being a yamaha stan. they made the best looking power amplifier ever, the b6

get in the stereo, shinji

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

post hole digger posted:

my taxes pay your salary pal!

this is no big deal - the USD to roman denarius exchange rate is super favorable rn

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Not all of them, no.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
honestly i started hating kvms soon as monitors got reasonable. i have two 28's on my main setup and a 24 alongside for the stream box and i just use input director to move my mouse around. it just acts like one big computer. copy and paste works etc

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
My main problem in 2024 is not being presented with a personalized shopping experience