Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

jay z's sedan posted:

you use that for your period?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

jay z's sedan posted:

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lucy picks PC because she’s the wisest

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Even though she about to post about how good at goldeneye she is

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

jay z's sedan posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

jay z's sedan posted:

insane anime posted:

Lol

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

jay z's sedan posted:

insane anime posted:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

jay z's sedan posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Rewatching Howl's Moving Castle which I really didn't like first time I watched. I'm enjoying it but I still loving hate Howl lol, in the book he's just a massive weirdo and in the film he's an epic cool shonen guy voiced by Christian Bale (please do not mock me for subs not dubs I literally can't see out of 1.5 eyes ATM)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Rewatching Howl's Moving Castle which I really didn't like first time I watched. I'm enjoying it but I still loving hate Howl lol, in the book he's just a massive weirdo and in the film he's an epic cool shonen guy voiced by Christian Bale (please do not mock me for subs not dubs I literally can't see out of 1.5 eyes ATM)

I love the Totoro N64 game

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

that's not whatll get you mocked

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Also I maintain that it should be Howl's Moving Fortress but that's Diana Wynn Jones' fault.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Oh god this isn't the right thread at all. How did I end up here. I can't see ok

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Hope persliflagist don’t get wind of this

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

insane anime posted:

This

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

larry is under my protection lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

insane anime posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

N64 controller sucked so badly that even the cool games sucked to play.

3des these nuts
Nov 10, 2023

Good soup! posted:

Doom 64 vs Saturn Doom rofl

Saturn Doom was Carmack's fault, dude couldn't stop being a gremlin to that dev teaam

saturn haters never played Guardian Heroes 6-player battle royale with a bunch of mates, they don't have enough friends which makes having 4 controller ports on their console even more hilarious

you and ya boi taking turns juggling enemies to regen MP while the other burns their magic wad to level up before moving on, hit reset on stage 1 when continuing until maxed out, then sweep the game like the godbeing you are - oh and there's jazz. perfection

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

3des these nuts posted:

Saturn Doom was Carmack's fault, dude couldn't stop being a gremlin to that dev teaam

saturn haters never played Guardian Heroes 6-player battle royale with a bunch of mates, they don't have enough friends which makes having 4 controller ports on their console even more hilarious

you and ya boi taking turns juggling enemies to regen MP while the other burns their magic wad to level up before moving on, hit reset on stage 1 when continuing until maxed out, then sweep the game like the godbeing you are - oh and there's jazz. perfection

I now hate the loving Sega Saturn

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

3des these nuts posted:

why do you type like that

----------------

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

you and ya boi taking turns juggling enemies to regen MP while the other burns their magic wad to level up before moving on, hit reset on stage 1 when continuing until maxed out, then sweep the game like the godbeing you are

e:fb

Sub-Actuality fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Jan 16, 2024

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

you and ya boi taking turns juggling enemies to regen MP while the other burns their magic wad to level up before moving on, hit reset on stage 1 when continuing until maxed out, then sweep the game like the godbeing you are

e:fb

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

I now hate the loving Sega Saturn

its a shame, but its the rules

S40CheckingAccount
Jan 14, 2024

Theotus posted:

N64 controller sucked so badly that even the cool games sucked to play.

It was weird, for sure, but I got used to it pretty quickly. And that was after never having seen anything like it before, and having to train myself out of the urge to hold it by the two side handles in a symetrical grip.

I bought it second hand from an actual pawn shop after begging my parents at the age of 14 to finally let me buy a video game console with my own money, after a literal lifetime of wearing them down. I went Nintendo because I loved/love Zelda, but bought it with Starfox because that's what the shop had.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

S40CheckingAccount posted:

It was weird, for sure, but I got used to it pretty quickly. And that was after never having seen anything like it before, and having to train myself out of the urge to hold it by the two side handles in a symetrical grip.

I bought it second hand from an actual pawn shop after begging my parents at the age of 14 to finally let me buy a video game console with my own money, after a literal lifetime of wearing them down. I went Nintendo because I loved/love Zelda, but bought it with Starfox because that's what the shop had.

dude im so sorry 😞

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

S40CheckingAccount posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

salesman seeing some kid buy a madcatz n64 turbo controller and immediately throwin himself through a plate glass window

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006