Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

S40CheckingAccount
Jan 14, 2024
I bought a fair number of games for it, both the Zeldas included. Then a Gamecube, then a Wii. Then I bought the Halo edition Xbox 360. Then in a shared living space all that poo poo got stolen. Except the 64. Double exception for the 64's power section, which I just bought a replacement for at a local gaming/comic/general nerd shop. Too bad I have no games. At least I have a Switch and modern Zelda.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

S40CheckingAccount posted:

I bought a fair number of games for it, both the Zeldas included. Then a Gamecube, then a Wii. Then I bought the Halo edition Xbox 360. Then in a shared living space all that poo poo got stolen. Except the 64. Double exception for the 64's power section, which I just bought a replacement for at a local gaming/comic/general nerd shop. Too bad I have no games. At least I have a Switch and modern Zelda.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lmfao

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

S40CheckingAccount posted:

This bitch came in here with a new account. Couldn't even defend that bitch rear end N64 controller on their main.

S40CheckingAccount
Jan 14, 2024

rodbeard posted:

This bitch came in here with a new account. Couldn't even defend that bitch rear end N64 controller on their main.

Nobody said absolute ergonomy would be aesthetic.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the controller is also too small, it sucks rear end to hold

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

daydreaming about a better world......

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

My ex was into tennis so I got Mario Tennis, but she said “I don’t wanna be a mushroom”

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

keithy george posted:

My ex was into tennis so I got Mario Tennis, but she said “I don’t wanna be a mushroom”

what an idiot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

keithy george posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT90D0GKZRM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

keithy george posted:

she seemed to like mine just fine :D